Chapter 19: Angel in disguise

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
-Hebrews 13:2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wait, Dad. I want you to meet my friends." Then she immediately went outside the cell to call Jesus and the twin but they were gone.
" Jesus"

" Sangue "

"Acqua "She kept on calling then but no response.

" Princess, who are you calling for?" His Dad asked.

"My friend's Dad. I want you to meet them but they're gone," she said sadly.

"Maybe they just went outside."

"Yeah, Dad let's go."

"Huh? Go where?"

"Go with me at home. You don't have to stay here anymore."

With her wide smile, he already understood what she meant. He missed her so much and can't wait to be with her and fill up those days and years he wasn't at her side.
They were about to leave the cell when she noticed two white feathers with red and blue ribbon. When she picked it up she heard the soft voice of the twin.

" Good job our good girl. We're so happy for you. Finally, you're reconciled with yourself, with your Dad and especially with God."- Acqua

"Princess we would like you to that we are thankful to meet. Take care and see you soon in heaven dear." -Sangue

She was so touched and sweetly smiled as she looked at the cloud formation in the blue sky on the cell's window. There she saw a cloud forming two angels.
" Seems that your mission with me is already accomplished. Thanks for coming in my life my dear angels in disguise."

"Yes, we're angels in disguise. That's what we truly are." Then she no longer felt their presence and the angel formation started to fade.

Since their first meeting, Princess was already aware that the twin was not ordinary humans. And from that day she started to think that they're angels and truly she was right.

~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading and voting dearly beloved brothers and sisters in Christ. Two more updates and this will sooner be completed.🥰

God bless you all!😇🙏