Chapter 20: Searching for You

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.
-Psalm 27:4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song: Lord I need You
By: Cris Tomlin

After one week of having back her Dad on her side, one week since the twin left and one week of longing to see Jesus.

Princess was so desperate to see him that she went to find the location of 'God's Home' though she didn't know where to find it.
All she desired was to go to that village and meet Jesus.

She ran and walked the whole day to search but found nothing. From time to time whoever she met along the way, she would ask if they knew the place and all of them would respond "no we didn't or I'm sorry but that place didn't exist here." Princess started to feel disappointed and decided to give up.

" Lord Jesus where are you?" She sat on the sidewalk.

"Princess, What are you doing?"Hearing it she looked around to find the owner of the voice but only His voice was heard.

"Jesus, where are you? Show me yourself, please. I went out to search for you because I miss you so much. "

"My dear, you don't have to go out and search for me outside. Have you forgotten what I've told you? I'm dwelling in your heart."

"But Jesus I want to see you."

"I'm everywhere, I'm in every person. You can see me in the beauty of nature, in the smile of infants and children. With the eyes of your heart, you can see that I'm all around,

surrounded you with my

presence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~