Chapter 17: Freeing the Inner Child

For freedom Christ set us free; so stand firm and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery.
-Galatians 5:1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song: Thank God I'm
By: The Detty Sisters

~~~~~~~

After settling with her past Jesus directed her foot in the tallest tower of the castle. He then told her that it's her last destination and after this, she will go to meet her dad.

As she moved closer to the door she overheard a child's cry. Quickly she opened the door and a familiar cabinet was set before her eyes.
"It's the cabinet where I was locked. How come it get here?" she said in her mind.

The child's cry turned louder and without hesitation, she opened it, and there she saw her 4 years old self with bruises on her knees and her face was flooded with tears.

" Jesus, why am I seeing her, here?" she was confused.

Then Blood who can see her through a vision responded to her,
"She's your inner child. You were locked by your dad yet when he was sober he released you. However, this child inside you has been locked for 14 years and patiently waiting for someone who can set her free. Your dad was not the one who locked her, it was you Princess." Hearing it Princess burst into tears.

" Are you ready to set your inner childfree? Reassuring her that you can live a happy and beautiful life?"

She wipes her tears and looks at the child who was still not aware of her presence.

" Yes."

She then embraced the child which made them aware of her presence.

" W-who (sob) are y-you? A-re you g-going (sob) to help me o-out here?"
She said beneath her sobs.

Please cleared her throat and with a genuine smile, she said.
" I'm Princess. I'm you at present."

"Really? Do you mean I'm beautiful?" She lifted her face to Princess who then wiped her tears.

" Yes dear and I'm here to set you free. Let's go."

" I do want to come out but I'm afraid."

" Afraid of what? Don't no one can hurt you now."

" I don't know what awaits or is there someone who will love me? Will I be happy after I come out of this cabinet?"

"Don't be afraid. A beautiful flower field and magnificent castle are waiting for you. And do you remember Mr. White Man?"

After hearing that name the child's eyes twinkled and she nodded.

" He's waiting for you too. Many people love you and Jesus, me, Nanny Sunny and dad love you so much"

"Really?"

"Yes, that's why come out in this cabinet"

"Had you been happy in the past?"

"Are you happy at present?"

"Will you be happy in the future ?" She got shocked by the sudden three consecutive questions of the child.

"Honestly, my past life was filled with so much pain and I can only count those happy moments. At present I'm so happy knowing God and myself, having found Him and my identity, and mostly I'm so happy to know and meet you. For the future, though it's still uncertain I believe I will be happy not because everything will be good but because I have Him who is the source of my happiness." After she responded to this she was shocked for a second time. The child kissed her right cheek and embraced her.

"Thank you. I can see and feel that you're truly happy. About you're painful past, don't worry anymore about it what matters your happiness and content in the present life. About the future, you will be happy if want to." She then quickly rose and went out of the cabinet.

When she saw how the child stepped out of the cabinet tears of joy were now flowing from Princess's eyes.

"Don't cry my lady Princess, the little Princess is now free and happy. But before I go can you play with me in the flower field? Please."

With a wide smile on our faces, I hold her little hand and together we joyfully left the tower and ran in the flower field.

The whole surrounding was already filled with light and it turned into something I've never been imagined. It truly becomes more beautiful and magnificent than before.

"WOW!" That's the only word that keeps on coming out from the child's mouth while Princess continuously breathing the freshness and the serenity of her paradise. She was so happy to see her little self gladly playing with the butterflies 🦋 🦋 🦋.

"Thank you for setting me free."She said and began to fade wearing a beautiful smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
We can't be truly free and happy if we don't free ourselves from all our inner imprisonments.👍

Let's re-parent our inner child with God's loving care and understanding.🥰😊

God bless you all!😇🙏