Chapter 16: The Truth

I am the way and the truth and the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.
                                - John 14:6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think before you continue with that painting you should know first your dad."

Then Jesus lead her to the life series painting of his dad's life.

In the painting, a newly born baby boy and baby girl were baptized. The baby boy was Princess's dad and the baby girl was her mom. Their parents were very close friends and that very day they've already planned for their children's future.

"Well, when they grow up I want your boy to marry my daughter and spend his entire life her," said Mr. Sky, the father of Princess's mom.

"I'll agree with that and I won't let any woman ever close to my son," confirmed Mrs. Earth.

The two babies grown up beautiful and handsome and the girl started to fall for him but he was in loved with someone else.

Though he was Christianly baptized he never live it for his parents failed to do so. They never impart christian values at home and could they if they're always on business trip and were focused on earning money than taking care of him. For short they were only Christian by name but not in words and actions. Later, his mom got addicted with all sorts of vices and his dad who was cruel often bit and punished him whenever his at home. He was rich materially but so poor emotionally and spiritually. He then started to question God's love for giving him such parents

" His so cruel." Princess who was crying seeing his dad being punished.
" Princess should we condemn your dad for all the bad actions he had? He once like you and had difficultly suffered more than you." This time she was bitterly sobbing.

Then one day, their company failed down due of his dad's incurable illness and what added to the heavenesss was their other businesses got collapsed because of her mom's unquenchable vice with drugs and alcohols.
Mr. Earth didn't last long and left his son and wife nothing but a huge debt to the Sky family, the family name of Princess's mom.

A month after his dad died, he received a call from the police station that his mom was rush in hospital after she was shot in a jewelry shop for having stealing some expensive items.

He can't imagine that all those terrible things would happened in his life. He regretted to be born and hated God for letting all this things to happen. Then started from that day he rejected God and live a life without knowing him.

Before the day Mrs. Earth was shot in the jewelry she went to the mansion of Sky family and beg them to accept his son.

"Look, my family owed you a huge debt and I have nothing to pay you back except of my son. Therefore, as what we've planned before I'm giving my son to marry your daughter as a payment of our debt. Please accept him," she said kneeling infront of Mr. and Mrs. Sky without caring if she appeared pathetic infront of them what matters for her was to save the future of his son.

"Please stand up. You don't have to worry, you and your son aren't new to our family and infact we've been friends since then and his already a son to be." Mrs. Sky came closer and helped her to stand.

"Yeah and If that's your wish then I will take him. After all we've already agreed with your husband about it. Next month we will be preparing for their wedding." Mr. Sky assured her.

Though it was against of his he can't do anything but to marry her. Afrist it was difficult for him to be with Princess's mom but later on he started to love her because of her kindness and persevering love towards him.

After one and half year their love bore fruit and a lovely baby girl was given to them and they named her

"Princess"

" Yes, Princess is your name." His dad confirmed as he held her in his shoulder and lovingly kissed her.

Seeing how his dad cared her so much for her when she was a baby and having felt his warm love, Princess finally realized that she was loved by her dad.

After the life series of his dad was over Jesus invited her to go back to the painting they've just left a while ago.

" Now Princess fix your eyes on it and don't skip anything or else you will not know the truth." She nodded and looked intently on herself on the painting who was sleeping inside the cabinet with the tears still dropping.
Everything was silent and calm. Her mom wasn't screaming anymore.
Then she overheard someone has opened her room's door finding it was his dad who was already sober. Both of his eyes were swollen revealing that he just cried. But when he opened the cabinet and witness her daughter with burst on her face and knees tears made its way down to his cheeks.Mr. Earth who was strict and strong was now crying in front of her asleep little girl.

Princess got shocked when she saw his dad cried. Since then she never saw him cried even at once.

He embraced her and continuously whispering " Baby, I'm so sorry. I was drunk and lost my control and hitted you so badly. I'm sorry." And he carried her out of the cabinet and put her on the bed.
" Forgive me."
Then his dad kissed her in the forehead and left his room to get his gun.

Guilt and anger was reigning in his heart. He hated himself of doing such terrible actions towards daughter and wife. He then stationed the gun on his head wanted to end his life but his wife got awakened and ran to him.

" H-Honey, p-please don't do t-that.," she was startled.

"D-Don't (sob) come closer hon. It's (sob) all my fault (sob).
I made you (sob) and our daughter live (sob) a miserable life. I'm so sorry. I want to change myself(sob) and become a good husband and father but I can't (sob). The anger I have with my parents, with this life and with God (sob)made me such evil and you became the victims of it. I don't deserve to live."

"No! You deserve to live hon." She's crying.

"I don't (sob) deserve your love. I wasn't a good husband and father. I only deserve to die."

" That's not true. You deserve our love and despite of all the things you've done I still love you. Come on hon give that gun. We can still settle this, we will help you to change."

But seemed he heard nothing and became more desperate to end his life. Mrs. Earth can take it anymore, she quickly come to his husband trying to take from his hand the gun.

"No, you can't do this."

"Let go of me and this gun." Both of them were in tears and accidently his finger shot the gun. Then blood flowed from the stomach of his wife.

" H-Hon, p-plea...se  d-do..n't  do t-this. I-I for...g-give y-ou and I l-lo...ve you." She said before she let go of the gun and falled on his shoulder.

"NOHHH!"

"Hon, please wake up. Don't leave me/us."

"Im sorry" he embraced her and wailed loudly.
Then he heard the scream of her daughter.

" NO! MOMMY"

"YOU KILLED MOMMY!
I HATE YOU!"

Mr. Earth can't face her daughter, he felt so guilty. Then the police came and imprisoned him for killing his wife. Without a word he accepted it as payment for all his sins.

After what she had seen and finally knowing the truth Princess dropped her knees on the floor and her tears were racing.

"I d-don't (sob) know a-any...thing. It isn't h-his fault....
I w-wrong...ly (sob)  j-jud...ge him.
R-rejectef him (sob) and imprisoned
h-him."Jesus knelt down and embraced her.

" Jesus, (sob) I-I want to see him now please ."

"Don't worry, after this journey I will bring you to him."

~~~~~~~~~