Chapter 11: Inner Journey

Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
-Isaiah 30:21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God's Beloved!"

"God's Beloved!"

"God's Beloved!"

"God's Beloved!"

"You are

God's Beloved!"

This short statement keeps on popping up in her mind and it became LWS ( Last Word Syndrome). Unable to sleep, she rose in her bed and went to the terrace of her room. She took some fresh air trying to calm her mind but those words never depart.

"How do you feel about it?" Sangue came and stand beside her.

" About what?"

"About what you've found out that you're God's Beloved."

" I'm confused.....' she sadly said. "Should I believe it? But I don't see it in me nor feel that I am. I'm not convinced yet that I am God's Beloved and can't consider it as my truest identity."

"Thanks for being honest Princess. Being true of yourself and what you feel before God and others are the most necessary. It will help you more to find, know, and love God and in finding Him it's then that you can truly find your truest self and that includes your identity. I understand why aren't you convinced after having heard of your Identity it's because of your bad experiences. But I want to tell you that behind all those bad things that happened in your life you were embraced by God's love and mercy."

Princess remained silent.

"That's the reason why God the Father sent His only Son Jesus Christ into the world/ in your life, to show how much beloved you are by Him. He came to open your eyes blinded by negativity, hatred, sadness, etc. To reveal to you that He never abandons you even if your parents and all people around you have left. Even if you had run away from Him.

Jesus brought you here to help you discover How much-beloved you are as well as to help you fix your brokenness and heal your inner wounds. But before that, you should go back to sleep now. Tomorrow will be the start of your journey and it will be hard, you should rest and gain strength." Ans she started to return to her room but Princess stopped her.

" Wait! What do you mean? Are we going somewhere tomorrow?"

"Only you. It's the place you once visited and abandoned." and she immediately disappeared.

The next morning, Jesus and the twin were already waiting outside her room.

"Princess are you ready?" asked Acqua while knocking on her door.

"Ready for what?" she responded and opened the door.

" Good Morning Princess." Jesus smilingly greeted her.

"Good morning too, Jesus."

"Let's go."

" To where?"

"Just follow us."

They started to walk and enter a wide room, inside it there's another door but it was narrow and above it was written ' INNER JOURNEY'. Princess started to become pale and nervous.

" Princess I know you find it hard to believe and accept your identity but it's the truest and surest identity of yours, you can't feel it unless we will not heal your wounded heart and be reconciled with your past."

" NO! I c-can't." she started to sob. " I prefer another option."

"There's no other option, nor other door and road that you must take. Princess if you want to be truly happy and free it's the only way/door for you. If you don't you will be living the contrary." Jesus opened the door and a dark and narrow rap road welcomed her.

" Are you going to take the road or remain unhappy and wounded, trapped by your past?"

"But I'm afraid."

"Don't be afraid. I'm always here. I may not go with you inside but always remember I'm beside you."

"Yes, Jesus is always at your side and He will not abandon you." Sangue.

"Alright." she then embraced Jesus and the Twin

and took the narrow road."