4.Fake Rumors

The Next Day

Minju Pov

I woke up early today because I can't wait to confess to Hyewon. Once I enter the school my mood quickly dropped because a lot of students started spreading rumors about Hyewon and Kenneth. I feel so mad because the rumors that they spread is NOT TRUE. But I somehow feel jealous eventhough it's not true. When I enter my classroom I saw Hyewon looking at me. I sit at my seat and look back at her.

"Minju~ya are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Hyewon is the rumor true?" A boy asked.

"Of course not. I don't like him and he already have someone else." She answer while looking at me. "Then what is this?" The boy show us a picture of Hyewon and Kenneth at Mc'donald.

I look at Hyewon worriedly,before she could say something a girl that look like an anime approach us and slap Hyewon. I was shocked and said

"Excuse me miss what is wrong with you?!"

"This b**** here went on a date with my boyfriend yesterday!" She anwer. Hyewon shooked her head and said

"You don't know what he did?" The girl look at Hyewon confused.

"He is the one who keep on sending me love letters saying that he want to date me!" The girl then slap Hyewon again. I was once again shock. Suddenly the class president told Hyewon and Sakura (Kenneth Girlfriend) to go see the discipline teacher.

Hyewon Pov

I stand up but the suddenly someone hold my wrist. I look at the person and Minju was looking at me worriedly.

"Im gonna be okay." I said.

"Are you sure your cheek were swollen now."

"Yeah I will be fine." I replied.

I continue to walk to the discipline room but a lot of students were looking at me and start gossiping.

"Miss Kang and Miss Miyawaki mind to explain to me what happen?" Mr. Cho ask.

"Its her fault!" Sakura suddenly shout. "I thought she was dating Chaeyeon. I didn't expect she would be dating a nerd and the nerd is a boy." I thought.

"So you two has been fighting for a boy?" Mr.Cho asked.

"Mr.Cho I'm not even dating her boy!" I answered.

"LIAR!" Sakura shouted.

"Who slapped who first?" He asked.

"SHE SLAPPED ME FIRST?!" We said at the same time.

"Who did it first?!" He asked the class president.

"She did it first." He said while pointing at Sakura.

"Detention for you!" He said to Sakura.

"You're dismissed." He said to me.

Timeskip (Hyewon House)

"I heard you've got called to the disciplin room. Is that true?" My father asked.

"Y..yes...." I answer afraid he will get mad.

"What happen?"

"They said that I'v been dating someone then his girlfriend slapped me." .

"Your sister told me you went on a date with a boy yesterday." My father suddenly said.

"Before it's too late. I think it's better if you confess already." My father suddenly said while smirking at me.

I just smile and run to my bedroom. I'm about to go to bed but then suddenly an unknown person sent me a picture of Minju with a boy. I get so angry but I couldnt do anything because she's not mine yet. I finally decide to confess to her tommorow.

Minju Pov

At The Airport

"How is my lil sis doing?" My brother hug me. He just came home from The States for studies. I never told anyone that I have an older brother including Hyewon.

"I'm fine. How bout you oppa?" I asked him.

"I'm good. Now lets go home I'm starving already." I went home and started thinking about Hyewon because right after she meet Mr.Cho she didn't talk to me nor look at me. I feel sad because she suddenly ignored me.

"Minju ya . Did something bad happen? Because you look sad." My brother ask.

"I'm fine."

"Is it about Hyewon?" I look at him and just smile. But then suddenly he said

"I think its better if you just confess already before its to late." He said while patting my head. He went out of my room and I went to bed.

Sorry I dont even know what I'm writing.