9.Special Day

Hyewon Pov

Me and Minju was walking heading to the cafeteria when suddenly a guy approach us. The guy is the person who I saw making out with my fiance at the cafeteria.

"Hey babe" He said making my blood boil.

Minju then hold my hand tightly and give me a calm down look. I just look at the guys when suddenly he bow.

"Ouhh Miss Kang sorry for interrupting but can I please talk to your friend?"The guy ask.

"Is there something between you two?" I ask.

Minju then look at me confusely. I smile at her and hold her hand even tighter.

"Uhmm she's my girlfriend." He said proudly.

When I glance at Minju she look disgusted at this guy. I want to get mad but I then remember what she said.

"Hey Gyu. Do you want to know something?" I ask.

"Yes Miss Kang what is it?"

"She's my wife." I whisper at him. He then look at me. I see that he's scared because my guards are already behind him. He then quickly apologize but I told my guards to bring him to the secret place. They then do what I said.

Me and Minju then went to the cafeteria and sit with our friends.

"Baby. What will you do with him?" She ask me while I'm carresing her tummy.

"Don't worry babe I wont kill him" I said and kiss her lips.

"OMG I see a lot of ants on our table here." Yujin said making me and Minju pull away. I glare at her and she started laughing.

"Anyway. Why are you keep carresing her tummy and why can't she drink coke and instead drink milk?" Eunbi suddenly ask.

I look at Minju to ask for permission to told them. She then peck my lips.

"Uhmm she's pregnant. And her parents told me not to allow her to drink and eat something unhealthy." I said.

"OMG Wtf. You did it?!" Chaeyeon ask.

Well they know that I can release sperms thou.

"Y-yeah."

"So when is the wedding?" Yena ask while eating like a duck.

"Next week." I said.

All of them then chocked on their food except for Wonyoung of course.

"Hahahahahha" Wonyoung then can't stop laughing because they chock. She then pass water to them and continue laughing.

"I wish you also chocked while laughing." Yujin said.

Suddenly Wonyoung chocked,Minju then immediatly pat Wonyoung back and give her a bottle of water. Yujin then started laughing.

"Ok girls enough." Eunbi said. I just shooked my head looking at them.

Suddenly Minju stood up and rush to go outside the cafeteria. I quickly stand up and follow her. She then enter the comfort room. And started to vomit again. I pat her back.

"Baby."

She then hug me and cry.

"You okay?" I ask

"I love you." She suddenly said.

"I love you too." I replied and kisses her forehead.

1 Week Later

"You are now spouses."

"You may kiss."

Hyewon then pull Minju for a kiss and all the guest started clapping. Some of them are crying.

"I can't belive that you're married." Eunbi said.

"Congrats guys." Chaeyeon, Sakura and Yena congratulate the newled marriage couple.

"Take care of her Minju. Once you break up with her, there is a long line wanting to marry her. You are a lucky person." Yujin warn Minju. Minju then chuckled and nodded.

"Congrats guys. Take care of her Minju. If you left her I might replace you. Hahaha just kidding." Yuri said earning a glare from Yena.

Minju and Hyewon are now heading to the airport to go on their honeymoon. Luckily it was their school holiday. They are going to Taipei, Taiwan.

"Hey babe. Thank you." Minju said.

"For being my best friend, loving me, taking care of me, protecting me and everything." She continue.

Hyewon then kiss Minju on her lips. They want to do it but Minju said

"We need to rest. Me and our baby is tired." Hyewon then nodded and they cuddle with each other.

3 Months Later

Minju is starting schooling online and so as her wife. Hyewon is always in her office and went home late. Everytime she go home. Minju will be asleep already.

Tonight she's planning to go home early. It was still 7 p.m. shes planning to go home at 9 p.m. She started to type faster.

Luckyly she finish her work at 8.30 she quickly tidy her table and went home. Once she arrive she saw Minju watching drama. She then kiss Minju crown which make the latter shocked.

Minju then turn around and quickly hug Hyewon.

"I miss you" Hyewon said.

"Me too. You went home early today." Minju said.

"Yeah I want to spend time with you."

The couple then went to bed while cuddling. Suddenly Minju ask something that made Hyewon shock.

"Baby I want to eat something." Minju ask

"What is it?" Hyewon answer.

"You."

Hyewon then look at Minju. Hyewon thought that Minju is joking but no. Minju just look at her seriously.

"Uhmm Are you okay?" Hyewon ask.

Minju then chuckled and hug Hyewon.

"I'm just joking."

"You could be an actress." Hyewon replied.

"But I never crave anything which is weird." Minju said.

Hyewon then think about what Minju said. Well Hyewon she just crave to eat everything. She don't like mint choco but suddenly she want to eat it. When she ate it she feel happy. She never feel happy when she eat mint choco ice cream she will vomit it.

"I think I'm the one who got the crave." She said. Minju look at her.

"Well yesterday I suddenly feel like I want to eat Mint Choco ice cream which I hate the most. And last week I eat pizza with pineapple toppings." Hyewon said.

Minju then smile and hug the latter.

"But why did you never gain weight." Minju ask.

"I dont know."