8.Baby

6 weeks has passed. Hyewon was always busy for school and work. But she will always have time for Minju.

Hyewon Pov

I knock at the door at the Kim's mansion. When the door open I saw a guy open the door. It's not her father.

"Hello Hyewon." The guy greet me.

"Uhm Hi. Who are you?" I asked.

"Ouhh I'm her brother. Which means I'm your brother in law. Hehehe" He giggled. He then welcome me inside the house.

"Hello Hyewon." Minju mom greet me.

"Hello Mrs Kim" I smile at her.

"Minju is inside her room" She tell me. I then excuse myselft to her room. Once I enter I was shocked because Minju was in the bathroom throwing up and looking pale.

"Baby you okay?". "Do I look okay?!" She answer coldly. I rub her back. When she's done she then asked me to give her some water. I put her on the bed and went downstairs.

"She still throwing up?" Her father asked.

"Yes." I answer scared.

"I already ask your father. So what is your plan?" I was shocked on his question.

"Well we will get a pregnancy test an-" I was cut off by her father.

"She's pregnant. I check on her this morning and saw the pregnancy test." I smiled happily and said "Well in that case I will marry her."

"But your both still in High school."

"Its okay Mr. Kim. I can afford everything. And I promise that I will take care of her." I said.

"Ok then." He then walk away. And I proceed to go to Minju room with a glass of water.

"Baby?" I then see her fall asleep. I smile while carresing her hair.

"Babe?" She said opening her eyes.

"Here's your water. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She then sit up and drink.

"Baby." I called her.

"Hmm?"

I cupped her face and kiss her forehead. She then look at me confusely. I giggled and she just look at me weirdly.

"Move in with me." I said

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. So that I can take care of you and our baby." I said while caressing her tummy. She just remain silent. I go to her bathroom. I went to her sink and saw the pregnancy test. I started to get teary eyes and smile. I went to her bedroom.

"Baby. I didn't know how it happen. I didn't even sleep with a guy. I just s-sudenly g-get morning s-sickness." She said while crying. I hug her.

"I think its time for you to know." She then look at me confusely.

"I can release sperm Minju. I didn't know what happen." I said to her.

She then hug me and kiss my cheek. I thought she will be disgusted.

"Marry me." I said to her.

"What?" She asked. Releasing from the hug.

"Marry me." I repeat. She then kiss me passionately. When we pull away she look at me lovingly.

"So?" I asked her. She just nodded and we started making out again. I then lay her on the bed while kissing her.

"Baby." "Hmm" We then pull away.

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"Uhmm. Making love?" I answer.

"My family is here."

"So?" "So that's mean we can't do it here. And btw why did you want to do it again. We are going to have our child soon." She answer seriously. I lay down next to her and cuddle with her while giggling. She then pinch my nose and said "you and your dirty mind."

"Baby. I need to go back at home. Later I will go back here okay." I said to her. She just nod and smile. I kiss her once again and left.

Minju Pov

When Hyewon left my mom then enter my room. She look at me seriously. I was scared what if she mad at me for being pregnant.

"What did Hyewon say?" She ask.

"She a-ask me t-to m-marry h-her." I answer. She then smile and hug me.

"Omg. I happy for you finally one of my child is getting married." She said happily.

"Uhmn actually I'm pregnant." My mom then look at me shocked.

"Who is the father?!" She said to me.

"Uhmn it's Hyewon's" she then sigh in relief.

"Mom? You know about this?". I asked.

"Yes your father in law called us just now telling about Hyewon." She answer happily.

Timeskip (Kim Mansion)

"You done?" I ask Hyewon.

"Yeah." She said as she went out of the bathroom. She then lay next to me and start to caress my tummy.

"I love you." She said kissing my tummy.

"I love you" She said again kissing my lips.

"Thank you." She said when we pull away. I look at her confusely.

"For loving me and being with me when we were still bestfriends."

"Well I'm glad that I'm in love with my bestfriend." I reply and peak her lips.

We then cuddle to sleep.

No one Pov

When Hyewon and Minju fall asleep they didn't know that Minju parents open her bedroom door and look at them while smiling.

When her parents went downstairs they smile happily.

"I'm glad that Minju is getting married with her long time crush." Mrs. Kim said

"Yeah. I'm happy that they used to be best friends before they date so that they know what each other like and hates." Mr Kim agreed.