1.Mixed Feelings

Kring......Kring......

Minju Pov

My alarm started ringing. I immediately wake up and make my bed. I quickly go to the bathroom because I can't wait to go to school and meet Hyewon.

After I finished getting ready for school,I quickly grab my backpack and went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad" I greet my parents.

"Morning" they answer me while smiling.

After I finish my breakfast I quickly stand up from my chair and go out of the main door.

"You look happy today Miss Kim" My driver Mr.Cho said.

"what do you mean oppa? I just can't wait to go to school and meet my friends." I answer while smiling. I then arrive at school and started to look for Hyewon but it seems like she haven't arrive yet.

I just wait for her while sitting at my seat but then suddenly someone open the classroom door.I look at the door but Yujin and Yena is the one who enter the class while smiling at me. I just smile back at them. I started to get bored so I decide to read some books. But I didn't realize that someone was actually looking at me.

Hyewon Pov

I enter the class and saw Minju reading a book. I decided to not interrupt her and just sit down on my seat which is next to her. I just keep on looking at her I dont know why but I cant keep my eyes off her.

"Ohh when did you arrived?" She asked while looking at me.

"Your to focus on your book until you didn't noticed that I arrived." I answer her while smiling. She then smile back at me and hug me .

"I miss you" she said and I hug her back. But suddenly there is people who is teasing us when I look at the back Yena and Yujin was smirking at us. I just ignored them and mind my own business.The teacher arrived and start the class.

Timeskip Lunch Time

" Minju-ya lets have lunch together" I said.

"Okay just a moment". While we were on our way to the cafeteria there is a boy that stop us and give me a single rose and a letter. The boy then run towards the stairs . I just take the rose and the letter. "Do you know him?" Minju asked .

"nope" I answer. And we just walk and enter the cafeteria.

Minju Pov

When we entered the cafeteria there is alot of student looking at us.

"You okay?" Hyewon asked I just nodded and smile at her. After we finished buying our meal we take a seat with the others.

"What is that?" Yena asked while pointing at the letter in Hyewon hand.

"That's a letter obviously" Yujin answered Yena then rolled her eyes at Yujin and snatch the letter out of Hyewon hand and read it loudly.

"Dear Hyewon,
I have a crush on you since the first time I met you. I wish you could accept me. If you want to know who I am, I'm at the rooftop you can meet me during lunch.
Xox~A."

All of the student suddenly started to tease Hyewon. Hyewon then look around and snatch back the letter. She stand up and throw it inside the dustbin. All of the student then stop teasing and look at Hyewon with a confuse look.

"Are you done with your meal?" She asked and I just nodded suddenly she pull my wrist and bring me inside our classroom.

I was shocked of her action . When we arrived at the classroom Hyewon's table were full of love letter from her crushes. She then collect all of the latter and put them in the dustbin.

"Hyewon why did you throw them?!" I asked confusely. She then answer

"My parents sent me to school to study not to find a lover." She answered. Then I feel hurt because of what did Hyewon said.

"So that's mean there is no chance for me to be with her?!" I thought.

Timeskip Minju House

I lay down on my bed and started thinking.

"is there really no chance for me to date Hyewon? "

"Does she really don't like to date anyone?"

"What will happen if I confessed to her ? Of course she will reject me."