12.misunderstanding

Hyewon Pov

I walk closer towards her. Every step I take I started shaking. I'm afraid if she broke up with me. What if worse she slap me. Well if I sleep at the couch its not a problem but what if she yell at me again.

"H-Hey baby. H-How a-are you?" I ask.

"Tsk. How is you're mistress." She said.

I was shocked because of what she said. From all the pregnant woman I think she is the most nagetive one.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her calmly.

"Don't lie to me Kang Hyewon?! I know you're cheating!"

"Just because I'm late than usual doesn't mean I cheat." I answer.

Suddenly I remember her kissing with Gyu at the cafeteria. I want to talk back but I'm afraid cause she's pregnant.

"Then who is she!"

She show me a picture of me and my cousin. Why would I date my cousin?

"Baby it's just a missunderstand."

"I'm going to bed!" She said.

But she didn't even said anything about me sleeping at the couch tonight so I quickly follow her towards the bedroom.

I went to take a bath. When I went to our bed she already fell asleep. I caress her cheek and peck her lips.

"I'm sorry baby."

Actually I apologize because I went home late. I don't even have a mistress.

The Next Day

I wake up and see my wife still asleep. I then do my morning routine and cook breakfast. Then I proceed to clean the house so that Minju mind would be fine when she wake up.

I call my father saying that I will start working at home so that I can focus on Minju and the baby more. Luckily my father understand.

"Baby?" I hear someone say.

When I turn around I saw Minju searching for me. I then walk closer to her. She then look at me and I look back at her.

We just stare with each other as if were having a staring contest. I don't know what to say. If I avoid her gaze she must be mad. I just stare at her until my eyes went dry.

I then blink my eye and was shocked because she suddenly yell at me.

"See you really have a mistress because you don't look at me!" She said

"Why did you marry me if you're in love with someone else?!"

"You can just say the truth! I will understand!" She then went to eat breakfast.

My mood suddenly dropped. I started to have teary eyes but I quickly wipe it and smile.

I went to eat breakfast with her but I wouldn't dare to look at her. Suddenly she yell again.

"Why aren't you looking at me!"

"Am I not pretty anymore!?" She then stand up. Luckily she finish her meal.

I quickly eat and wash the dishes. I search for her everywhere. I look like a crazy people who run away from the hospital while looking for her. I don't even understand why is this penthouse so big? Well I'm the one who buy it so..

Suddenly I saw her near the pool. I walk slowly more like walking like Mr. Bean. I then stand behind her I want to hug her but she suddenly say something again.

"I know you're behind me." She said.

I look around and realise that she's talking to me.

"Hi." I said while hugging her and peck her cheek.

"Don't think that you're doing sweet things will make me forgive you." She said again.

I chuckled and caress her tummy. She just let me be.

"I'm sorry that I cheated." I said to her. Well actually I lied.

"Its just that the cake is so delicious that I fell in love with it flavor. Later when our baby is born I want to buy that cake and share it with you. Now. I started craving for it again aish." I said to her.

She then hit my arm. I hissed in pain but she quickly kiss me.

"I know that you love cake but don't fell in love with a human being." She said.

"But what about our son isn't him a human being too?"

"Except for us pabo ya." She said. While smiling.

Its been a long time since I see her smile.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I then apologize too and we kiss. Suddenly I pull away.

"I really crave for that cake now." I said to her.

She chuckled and tell me to go buy it. I kiss her again and went to get my phone while she went to watch drama.

I sit next to her and she was shocked.

"I thought you will go and buy cake?" She ask.

"I can buy it online babe. Now I want to spend time with you." I then hug her and caress her tummy.