5.confession

Hyewon Pov

I join Wonyoung and my father for breakfast but when I take a seat at the dining room both my father and sister smiling at me like a clown.

"Good Morning unnie" Wonyoung said smiling.

"Morning Hyewonnie" My father greet. I just smile.

"Morning. Why are you guys smiling at me?"

"So we can't smile at you anymore?" My sister ask.

"No! Its just you guys are smiling at me like a clown that want to give me ballon and kidnapp me." I answer. They both started laughing and I just keep on eating my breakfast.

When I arrived at school I went to greet Yujin who is busy interrupting people.

"Heyooooooo" She greeted me. I smile and ask "Have you seen Minju?" She then started teasing me.

I just walk away from her and she said "I saw her at the vending machine just now." She then smirk at me. I immidiatly went inside my class and put my bag at my seat. I run to the vending machine and I saw her choosing her drink. I'm about to went close to her but someone pulled me.

"What the f*** do you want?" I said angryly to the person.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Sakura said while looking at the floor. "Its okay" When I look at the vending machine direction I didn't see Minju. I went mad again because I just missed my chance again.

Minju Pov

I go near the dustbin because I want to throw the drink I just bought because It taste bad. I saw Hyewon walking looking like a lost person. I then remember what my brother said. I went to her and she look at me. "Hai,Hyewonnie."

"Hai" She replied nervously.

"Actually there something I want to tell you." We said at the same time.

She then chuckled and said "You say what you want to say first." While smiling, I swear I could faint just by seeing her smile.

"I...Like you. NO! I love you. I love you more than friends!" I was shocked by my own words. She look at me looking shocked suddenly she smiled. I was nervous and run away from her before she could say anything. I just leave her dumbfounded there and run to our classroom. The whole class were silent. I just steal glances at Hyewon.

Timeskip (Lunch)
Hyewon Pov

I went to the restroom again because I can't belive that my crush just confess to me. I heard the restroom door open and Minju enter the restroom. I look around the restroom and Its just me and her in here. I quickly pinned her on the door, but not before I lock the door.

"Why did you run away from me right after you confess?"

"I...I...I'm sorr-" before she could say anything I kissed her and her lips feel so soft. I'v been dreaming about kissing her and now I got what I dream of. She then put her hands on my shoulder and kissed me back.

"I lov-" *rringgggggggg* before I could confess my feelings to her the school bell suddenly ring which means its time to go back to class.

Minju was about to open the door but I stop her by kissing her again. Suddenly she pull back "Hyewon we need to get to class." I smile and open the door.

We went to class hand in hand. I cannot keep my eyes off her during the lesson. I can't stop starring at her soft lips. "Okay class that's it for today! Thank u!" Our teacher said.

All of the students started packing their bag ready to go home. When the student were all out of the class I quickly put my hands on Minju waist and pull her closer. Then I kiss her again.

She then put her arms around my neck and pulled me even closer. Then we pulled away from the kiss she suddenly said "What are you doing?! What if people see us?"

"You didnt even stop me so.." I answered her while smiling. She then look at her hand.

"Minju. Is everything alright?" I asked her.

"The student council club is having a meeting today I need to go now byee." She then walk away after saying that. I was left dumbfounded again.

I then realised that I was also part of the student counsil club. I run to the school council room and saw a boy approach my Minju. I got mad and at the sametime jealous. I got even more madder when he hold Minju hand.

"Who is he?! How dare he touch my Minju?! Can't he see that Minju is uncomfortable?" I thought and decided to approach her.

"Is everything alright here?" I asked.

"Yeah can you please give privacy to me and my girlfriend?!" He said. Minju look at me and her eyes look like she wanted to cry.

"Excuse me wtf you just said? Your girlfriend? Tsk...FYI! She is mine and not yours. So stop dreaming and wake up!" I said to him and he look at my name tag and quickly run away.

Minju Pov

Me and Hyewon just look at the boy running away. She then hold my wrist and pull me in the janitor room and lock the door. I just look at her nervously.

"Your mine only understand?!" She whispered and kiss my left ear. I was shocked by her sudden action.

"I'm asking you a question!" I just nodded. She then kiss me passionately and I kissed her back. As she pull away she then started kissing my neck.

"A..Hyewon what are you doing?" I asked her while moaning a little.

"I'm just marking what's mine." She answer. She then continued what she's doing.

"We have a student council meeting." She then pull away "Its almost done tho." She look at me while pointing on my neck.

I smile and said "we can continue that later. Baby~" I whispered to her. She then smile happily and we go out and went to the student council meething room.

We enter the student council meeting room and saw Eunbi arranging some papers. "Ouh Hey guys!" She said when she saw us. "Hey! Where is everyone?" Hyewon asked. "Ouh the teachers are having a meeting. Our meeting will be held next week." She answered. We just nodded and leave the room.

Hyewon Pov

"Can I continue now?" I ask her.

"Continue what?" She look at me confusely.

"This." I then kiss her again but she pull away.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her. "My driver's here. I see you tommorow." She peck my lips and get inside her car.

When I arrived at home. My dad suddenly ask me "Hyewon how is school?"

"Its fine as always." I answer.

"Ouh good to know. How my daughter in law?" He suddenly asked I look at him confusely.

"Who?" "Minju of course how is she?" He asked me back while chuckling. I just smile at him.

"Who told you father?"

"Your sister of course." He said laughing. I then look at Wonyoung who is hiding behind the stairs while chuckilng.

"Why does she likes to report everything to father?" I thought.