11.Mood Swings

Hyewon Pov

"Baby, I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I enter my house. But no respone.

When I enter me and my wife room I saw her sleeping. I carres her cheek and kiss her forehead. I was about to stand when I feel a hand wrap around my waist.

I look at Minju and saw her hugging me. She then sit up and peck my lips. I kiss her again and caress her tummy.

"How is my baby doing?" I ask.

"He's fine." She answer looking jealous.

"How is my baby doing?" I ask again.

"I told you that he's fine." She answer a little bit angry.

"I mean you. How are you baby?"

"I'm fine!" She suddenly stand up and went outside while stomping her feet.

"Pregnant woman is hard to understand." I said quietly while standing up.

"I hear that!" She shout from downstairs.

I went downstairs and I saw her at the kitchen drinking. I just walk past her because she might got mad if I hug her.

"Did you just walk past me!" She suddenly said.

I look at her. I was scared because the last time I saw her like this is when we are still best friends.

Flashback...

"Kang Hyewon!" She shouted from our class.

I look at her and she then went near me with a mad expression.

"Yes, Minju?" I ask.

"Why did you ignore me just now?!"

"Uhm because your talking with Chaew-" she cut me off.

"So what! You're my best friend she's just my friend!!!" She shouted that almost all of the student can hear her.

Why is she so mad if I ignored her? She's not even my lover. I feel bad for the person that marry her.

Starting from that day I never ignore her. Never.

End Of Flashback

"You're not listening!" She cut my flashback.

"Of course I'm listening baby." I said to her.

She then continue sulking. I then follow her towards the living room and sit beside her.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"What did you crave?" She ask.

"You" I answer.

She then look at me shocked. I just look at her seriously. She then stand up and face me.

"I'm being serious. What did you crave?" She said.

"I'm being serious too. I crave for you." I answer.

She then kiss me passionately. We pull away and I caress her tummy.

"I've been craving for chocolates." I answer.

Actually I don't. I've been craving for her. I don't even know why. I just said I've crave for chocolate because she like to eat it.

"But it's already night. Just eat the chocolate inside the frige." She answer.

"Plus. You interrupt me and Aidan sleep. So I'm going back to bed." She said.