10.Boy/Girl

2 Months Later

Minju is now 5 months pregnant. Hyewon is always busy with school and work. She is always craving for weird foods. Minju she is busy with school but she could stable her time.

Hyewon Pov

"Babe. Are you ready?" I ask my wife.

We are going to the clinic. I can't wait to know our baby gender.She then hug me from behind and kiss me.

When we arrive at the clinic I told the doctor do not tell Minju what is the baby gender because tommorow we would have a gender reveal party suprise. All was set except for the cake because we're waiting for the gender.

"The baby and your wife is healthy." The doctor said.

"What is the gender?" I ask

"Its a (secret😜). Congrats Mrs. Kang."

I thank the doctor and we went home. When we arrive at home I massage her feet. Suddely someone knock at the door.

"Wassup guys!" Yujin scream.

"Aunty Yena is here yall!" Yena also scream. Both of them earned a smack from Eunbi.

"How are you Minju?" Chaewon ask.

"I'm fine." She replied.

We then started talking when suddenly Hitomi said something that made us shock.

"Hey yall do you remember the guy who always say that she's Minju boyfriend?" Hitomi ask.

"You mean Song Gyu Jun?" Chaeyeon ask back. Hitomi then nodded.

"He died last night." She said with no expression at all.

"Why?" Wonyoung ask.

"Because it's his fate." Nako answer.

"Because he kill himself." Hitomi said.

"Why?" I ask.

"His ex left him for another guy." Hitomi answer.

We then change the topic. It was already night. The girls already went home. Minju then yawn. I bring her to our bedroom and went to bed.

The Next Day
Minju Pov

Me and my wife is having breakfast when suddenly she told me that were going somewhere.

I nodded and went to my closet to change. I choose to wear a blue dress because I feel like I want to wear it. When I went back to the living room Hyewon was smiling at me.

We then went to the venue where we held our wedding. I was shocked because the place were full of blue and pink ballon. Also all of our family and friends are there.

I look at my right and saw a lot of food that is shape like baby toys. Then Hyewon give me a rose that is painted with Blue and Pink colour.

I then take a seat next to my wife because I'm still confuse.

"You alright baby?" Hyewon ask.

"What is happening?" I ask.

She then laugh and kiss me. I kiss her back until someone ruined our moment.

"Get a room you two! Can't you see our table is already full of ants." Yujin interupt.

We pull away when suddenly Hyewon bring me to the center of the place. There is a cake on the table. I look at Hyewon confusely but she just peck my lips.

"Lets cut this cake together babe. *peck Minju lips* I love you." Hyewon said.

I just nod and we cut the cake together. When we cut the cake the colour inside the cake is blue. Suddenly a blue coloured confetti pop. I then process everything and realised that my wife prepare a gender reveal party. I peck her lips and thank her.

"Congrats" the guest said. I'm eating while Hyewon is carresing my baby bump. Suddenly she said something and flinch.

"I cant wait to see you baby. Me and your mommy cant wait to meet you." She said.

I can feel our baby kick my tummy and Hyewon flinch.

"Baby she just kick!" She said shock. I laugh at her and kiss her cheek.

"Does it hurt?" She ask.

"No." I answer. She then hug me. And continue talking with our baby.

"Baby don't kick mommy tummy too hard it will hurt her." She said again. I just smile when suddenly he kick me again but not too hard this time.

"Is it hard?" She ask. I just shooked my head and kiss her.