2.Meeting the crush

The Next Morning

Minju woke up with a very bad mood. She continued to do her morning rountine and went downstairs to eat breakfast with her parents.

"Goodmorning,sweetheart." Minju's mom greeted her. But Minju just remain silent and continue to eat.

"What's wrong Minju?" Her father asked.

"Nothing" Minju replied. When she finished eating she get inside the car and go to school.

Minju went inside her class and saw Hyewon's table full of love letters and chocolates.

"Why are they so brave to confess their feelings to her. Eventhough they knew they will get rejected." Minju thought.

Suddenly a boy approach her and said "We keep sending her latters because maybe one day she will accept one of us." The boy said.

Minju was shocked and ask the boy "Did u just read my thought?" The boy just smiled.

"You should not give up Minju~ya. Who knows maybe one day she fell in love." He just walked away and sit at his own place.

Hyewon Pov

"Who is that boy and why is he talking to Minju?"

"Is he, her boyfriend or something?"

"Why am I supposed to worry there is no problem if she date someone."

"Why did I feel like this, I dont even like her? She's just my bestfriend. Right?"

I thought. I went inside my class and take sit at my place. I saw that Minju was daydreaming,so I just let her be. I realize that my table was full of letters and chocolates. I decided to read the letters sender and most of them were from the same person. I decided to read the letters and all of them have a lot of cringey lines. But some of them make my heart flutter. Dad was right maybe I should date someone.

Flashback Hyewon House

"Hyewonie" Hyewon's father called her.

"Yes,dad." Hyewon answered.

"Your sister told me that you have a lot of admirers but you rejected them. Are you dating someone?"

"No im not dating anyone!" Hyewon answered.

Her father just laugh at her and said "I think its time for you to date someone. Your old enough to date someone and next year your going to graduate. And you still haven't even considered coming out of the closet." She just remain silent .

End Of Flashback

Minju Pov

I was shocked because I didnt noticed that she was already arrived. I just look at her see something that she normally didnt do.

READING HER ADMIRERS LETTERS. I was so shocked and look at the boy. The boy just smile.

"What are you doing?" I decided to ask her.

"Reading letters obviously"

"But you usually dont do that" I answered.

"I think its time to give them a chance you know." I became even more shocked because yesterday she just told me that she dont have time to date but today she changed. I just remain shocked until the teacher came and we continued the lesson.

Timeskip (Lunch)

"Yo yo yo wassup Minju unnie!" Yujin said. I just glare at her and continue to eat.

I saw Wonyoung and decided to ask her "wonyoung~ah what happen to your sister?"

"Which one?" She answer confusely.

"How many sister do you have?" Yujin asked.

"One?" 

"Then why did u ask which one when i asked about your sister?"

She just laugh nervously and asked "Why did something happen to Hyewon unnie?"

"She read her admirers letters today." I answered.

"WHAT?!" Yujin and Wonyoung said with shocked expression.

Hyewon Pov

It was lunchtime and I decided to stay at the library. But then I continue to read the letters and realise that the boy name KENNETH from class 5B already send me 57 letters in just 1 month. I decided to give him a chance and called him. I have his number because he wrote it in the letter.

Hyewon
Hello

Kenneth
Hai

Hyewon
Its me Hyewon

Kenneth
Ouh Hi hyewon why did u called me?

Hyewon
Can we meet at the library?

Kenneth
When?

Hyewon
Now?

Kenneth
Of course I would do anything for you.

Hyewon
K bye

I noticed that the library main door opened and I look at the person who enter it and it was Kenneth. I smile and he approch me nervously.

"Hi why would you like to meet me?" He asked.

"I realised that you always send me letters and there are already 57 letter in just a month. I decided to give u a chance maybe?"

He looked at me happily and asked "Hyewon, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Sure." I answered. We went out of the library together and started talking we went to my class talk there for awhile. When the bell ring he bid me goodbye and went to his class. All of my friends enter the class, but went I saw Minju my heart started to beat faster.

"She is so pretty" I thought. I just ignored my thought and focus on the class.

Timeskip (After School)
Minju Pov

I saw a boy approach Hyewon and I was super jealous but just to let them be.

"Wonyoung please told father that I will go home a little bit late today because I'm going out with a friend. " I overheard Hyewon talk to Wonyoung.

"Who is she going out with? Is she going on a date or maybe she just went to talk about some project. But we have no assignment and project ?! Oh no maybe she is going on a date?!" I thought.

"Hi unnie." Wonyoung greeted me.

"Hello." I greeted back.

"Arent you going out with Hyewon unnie?"

"No." I answered. She looked at me confused but suddenly out of nowhere Yujin showed up with a mad expresion.

"Unnie!" She shouted at me. I just look at her confusely.

"Why did you let Hyewon unnie go on a date with a nerd?!" I was shocked

"Yujin stop playing why would Hyewon unnie go on a date she doesnt even dated anyone before. Right Minju unnie." Wonyoung said. I just nodded.

I went home thinking about what Yujin just said to me.

"She's going on a date with someone who is not me. I just wasted my chance. Why am I a coward. Its easy to say I LOVE YOU to her but my stupid mouth refused to say it." I thought.

I went to bed but  I just cant stop thinking about Hyewon. I must find out who is that Boy or Girl. But now I need to sleep.