13.Bornday

4 Months Later

Hyewon Pov

"Happy Birthday Wonyoung! Happy Birthday Yujin!" We all congratulate them.

They then blow the candle and cut the cake.

"Actually there is something we want to tell you guys." Yujin said.

All of us then look at each other.

"Me and Wonyoung are dating!" Everyone then clap their hands.

Suddenly Minju kiss my cheek. I look at her but she give me a painfull smile.

"Baby. Let's go to the hospital because my stomach starting to hurt." I then started to panic.

"Eunbi we need to excuse ourselves." I said to Eunbi . Who is busy talking she just nodded without saying anything.

At The Hospital

"Please wait here Mrs. Kang." The doctor tell me.

I wait and wait. Minju is already in there for 1 hour. I couldn't stop praying so that my wife and my son is safe.

I look at my phone and it's already 11 p.m. I started to get even worried. My father,Wonyoung and our friends is here. I look at them confusely.

"The party ended just now. How is Minju unnie?" Wonyoung ask.

I just sigh and sit back down. She then hug me.

We were waiting when I hear a baby cry. Then the doctor came out.

"Congrats Mrs. Kang." She said.

I went inside and saw Minju holding our baby. She then told me to sit beside her. When I hold the baby my tears couldn't stop falling. Minju then hug me.

"Hai Aidan." I said to him while kissing his forehead. I look at Minju and peck her lips.

Then the other enter the room.

"OMG! He is so freaking cute!" All of them said. Minju just chuckled.

"Omg! This is the best present. Finally I'm an aunt." Wonyoung said.

My father then walk closer and carry Aidan.

"What is his name?" My father ask. I could see that he's started to get teary eyes.

"Aidan." I answer.

"Don't he have a korean name?" Eunbi ask.

Minju then look at me as if she's asking if I prepared a korean name or a pet name.

"Hyemin. Kang Hyemin." I said while caressing Minju hair that make her fall asleep.

"Wow what a lovely name." Chaewon said.

I just smile and look at my sleeping wife. She is smiling while sleeping.

"Are you guys going to our graduation next week?" Chaeyeon ask.

I then nodded and they all smile happily.

●●●●●

Minju is still asleep and our friends and family already went home. I put my son in his crib while staring at him. He got Minju eyes, My nose and my lips.

Suddenly I feel someone hug me. I turn around and saw Minju hugging me.

"Baby it's 3 a.m. why are you still awake?" She ask.

"Thank u" I said to her. She look at me confusely but I just peck her lips.

"For?" She ask.

"For being my bestfriend, for loving me, for making me happy, for everything and mostly thank you for being my wife and giving birth to our son." I said.

She then put her hands around my nape and kiss me. We were kissing passionately. When suddenly Aidan started crying.

Minju then pull away.

"Baby?" She said while pointing at Aidan.

I carry him and sit next to Minju. She then hug me. We we're talking about baby Aidan when suddenly my phone started getting unending notifications.

I was shocked because we haven't even reveal about our son. But then suddenly it was revealed.

"Baby? What's wrong?" She ask.

I then show the post but she just smile and pat my back. I look at her.

"That's what happen when famous people gave birth you know." I said to her.

I then nodded and smile at her. I then give Baby Aidan to Minju so that she can give him milk. Then suddenly my father called me.

"Yes. Father." I said.

"Hyewonnie tommorow there will be an interview for you." My father told me.

"But Minju is still not allowed to go home."

"Its just you then."

"But-" I then got cut off.

"Send my regards to my grandson and daughter in law. I love you bye." My father said.

I then sigh and hang up. Minju then look at me worriedly. I peck her lips to tell her that I'm fine.

"You sure?" She ask.

I just nodded. She then smile but I can see that she's tired.

"Baby you should sleep. You must rest." I said to her.

"But how about you?" She ask.

"Its okay. I need to make sure that my babies is fine." I said.

Then she giggled and hug my waist. I carres her hair. Then I hear her little snore.

"Baby?" I said looking at her.

I see that she's asleep. I then pull Aidan crib closer to Minju's bed so that it's easy for me to look after him.

Then suddenly I got flashback from where we are still strangers till we became bestfriends and get married then we have baby Aidan.

Flashback (Playground)

Hyewon busy reading when suddenly she saw a girl fell down. She then stand up.

"You okay miss?" She ask while helping the girl.

"Yes. Omg! You're Kang Hyewon. I'm really sorry." She said.

Hyewon then giggled.

"Why? And how did you know I'm Kang Hyewon?" She ask.

"Because you're so much popular and rich." The other girl answer.

Hyewon then giggled and ask the girl her name.

"What is your name?" Hyewon ask.

The real reason she ask is because she fell in love with the girl already.

"Kim Minju" Minju answer shyly.

Few Months Later

Hyewon and Minju had grew closer and they finally became best friends. There is alot of rumors said that they are dating but they just ignored it. Then the rumor became true.

End Of Flashback

"We came a long way love. I love you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me throu all of my problems. For staying with me since before. Thank you for being my bestfriend,my wife and the mother of our kids." She then peck Minju crown.

"I love you. " She added.

Minju then hug her even tighter.

I'm lucky that I'm in love with my bestfriend.