🎅Christmas Special🌲

Narrator

"Yahhh! Help me with this!" Yena shouted at her friends.

"Yena. Even Nako can reach that." Eunbi scolded.

"I can't reach it. And if I can't reach it, how did your baby could reach it?" Yena reply.

"Babe!" Eunbi called Nako. Nako walk closer towards them and do what she's been told. She that the chrismas ball and put it on the tree.

"WHAT??? AM I DREAMING NAKO IS TALLER!" Yena scream.

"If you only move your lazy ass then you could reach even higher than Nako!" Yuri scold her.

"Yena. If you stand up than you can reach it." Eunbi said.

"But I'm toooooo tired to stand up." Yena pout.

"Then just sit until you forget how to walk." Yuri said and walk away.

"Baby! Wait!" Yena stand up and was about to chase Yuri but she fell.

"Yahhh. Can you people be quiet my babies is sleeping." Minju scolded them.

"Sorry!" They apologise and Minju enter her room again. They were currenly in The Kang's Mansion. They were celebrating their chrismas there.

"Here is the gifts! " Wonyoung shout. They decide to put the gifts under the tree so that the next day they can immediately open it.

"YAAY!" Yena jump happily.

"Not trying to be rude. But why are you even happier than the maknaes?" Eunbi ask.

"It's GIFTS! We should be happy when we receive gifts!" Yena said.

"Sometimes I think you are the maknae." Sakura said to Yena.

"NOOOOO I'M NOT!"

"The way you whine is the proof." Chaeyeon said.

"Nooooooooo"

"SHH!" Minju shush them. She walk back to her room and the gang froze.

"I thought it was a ghost." Yuri said.

"Don't worry baby I'll protect you." Yena wrap her hands around Yuri waist.

"YENA! GHOST!" Yujin point behind Yena. Yena run away and the others laugh at her.

"Tch. She said she'll protect me but she's the first to run away." Yuri glare at Yena who is hiding.

"What will it feels like when Hyewon was still here." Sakura suddenly said. They suddenly became silent. Some of started to get teary eyes.

"Don't worry guys. I'm sure she will be happy there." Eunbi said.

"Why are you guys so emotional? My baby just go to her parents house." Minju said while holding Aiden hand and carrying Adriana in her arms.

"Yah! You just ruin our emotional moment." Yena shout.

"Who ruin your emotional moments?" Hyewon ask as she enter the mansion.

"Nothing." They said at the same time.

Hyewon aproach Minju and kiss her forehead. She carry Aiden and peck his cheek.

"Yah. It's late. We need to be ready. All of our family will be here tomorrow." Hyewon said and walk towards her and Minju bedroom.

"Yes maam." They said and went to their perspective bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.

🎅🏻CHRISTMAS NIGHT🎄

All of them are currently opening their gifts.

"Why so rich?" Yena ask Hyewon.

All of Hyewon's gifts are branded. Some of them give phones, branded clothes, branded shoes and branded whatsoever stuff.

"They like to show off." Eunbi whisper back.

"Thank god that Hyewon is not like them." Chaeyeon whisper back.

"So what is your gift for Hyewon?" Hyewon aunt out of nowhere.

The truth is some of Hyewon's family hate her. They thought that Minju is not as rich as them that's why they hate her.

"C-Can I just give my gift for her last." Minju stutter.

"Sure." Her aunt answer.

"My son why don't you give your gift for Hyewon." Hyewon aunt said.

"Let me do it first!" Yena shout.

Everyone nod and let her be. Suddenly she went infront of Yuri and kneel.

"We've become friend since we're still in middle school  and when we're in high school I confess. We've been up and downs together. Even we are about to break up. We talk it out. Jo Yuri I love you. Will you marry me?" Yena ask.

Everyone got teary eyes. Yuri nod and kiss Yena duck lips.

Everyone then take turns to give their gift to one another and i finally reach the last. Minju and Hyewon.

Minju give Hyewon the gift. It was small. Hyewon look at her weirdly.

"As long as it's not a divorce paper right?" Hyewon's aunt said. Everyone giggled except for their gang.

"Thank you baby *unwrapping * I really appreciate it. I-" Hyewon got cut of when she saw the inside of the gift.

"Is this real?" Hyewon ask. Minju nod and hug her.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AGAIN!!!" Hyewon cheered and kiss Minju lips.

"Merry Christmas babe. I love you." Hyewon whisper.

"I love you too."

'We're celebrating on our own when they are asleep okay?'