3.Real Feelings

No one Pov

Hyewon and Kenneth have their date at Mc'donald. Kenneth keep talking about his life but Hyewon just remain silent.

"Actually i dont really like you anymore. I'm seeing someone else." Kenneth suddenly said.

Hyewon smile and answer "It's okay just considere this as a friendly date.:)." Hyewon answer. They keep on talking.

Hyewon Pov

"Miss Hyewon your father want to see you in his office." One of the maid said to me. I smiled and nodded and proceed to meet my father.

"Father why do want to see me?" I entered and see Wonyoung sitting on the couch inside my father office. I decide to sit next to her.

My father then said"Hyewon,Wonyoung. Both of you must feel confused why did I call you here. I called you here because I think its time." I look at my father confusely.

"What time?" Wonyoung asked.

"Its time to talk about our family business. Starting from next month I want both of you to learn and work at our company. " Me and Wonyoung look at each other and agreed to our father .

I went to my bedroom and opened my phone. I open my whatsapp and saw Minju chat. I open the chat and my heart started to beat faster again.

Kim Minju
Hyewon can I ask you something?

Hyewon
Sure what is it?

Kim Minju
But I think it even better to talk face to face. Can I meet you at the rooftop tomorrow?

Hyewon
Sure.

Kim Minju
Ok. Goodnight Hyewonnie

Hyewon
Goodnight too Minju❤
Read✅

"OMG!Why did I do that?! Why did I send a heart?!" I panicked and decided to just went to bed.

Minju Pov

Hyewonnie💕
Goodnight too Minju❤

I was shocked because it was the first time she send me a message with a heart. Does that mean I have a chance or not.

Timeskip (School Rooftop)

"Why did you want to talk about?" Hyewon asked. Here she is my crush my best friend. I should confess to her my feelings before its too late.

"Where did you go yesterday after school?"

"I went on a friendly date with Kenneth from 5B. Why did you ask?" She asked.

"Nothing just asking."

"MINJU UNNIE!" Yujin shouted and hug me.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"No. Hyewon unnie how is your date with the nerd." Yujin asked while rolling her eyes at Hyewon.I just look at them.

Hyewon Pov

"Hyewon unnie how is your date with the nerd." Yujin asked while rolling her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb Hyewon unnie yesterday I saw you going out with the nerd and I saw you with him at Mc'donald. What did you even see in him. He's not even goodlooking nor kind. He look like a nerd but actually he like to bully people. Plus he look like PEDRO PONY FROM PEPPA PIG!" She said.

"First of all I dont like him. Second of all, we just went on a friendly date and he is seeing someone else and I like someone else. And btw I dont know he was a bully?! Plus who is Pedro Pony and what is this Peppa Pig?" I reply.

Yujin just laugh but when I look at Minju she seem on a bad mood. I could not stop looking at her because she look so pretty and I just want to kiss her but I'm afraid our friendship will end and she will leave me.

"Hyewon is there something on my face?" She asked.

"No, its just your so pretty." I could see that she started blushing. I just smile at her.

"Uhmmm why did I feel like a third wheller here? Okay i'm gonna go...." Yujin said.

"We better get going before the teacher came." I just nodded at what Minju said and we went to class.

I'm on my way to the library and saw Minju. I just look at all of her movement and realise how clumsy she is. She was too busy reading that she didnt realise that she already hit a person.

"Im so sorry. Omg! Are u okay?!"

"Im fine Minju next time please look forward where you were walking and be carefull. Okay?" I said to her.

"Okay. Where are you going?" She asked me but I just focus on her lips and there is where I realise that I'm officially in love with my bestfriend.

"Hyewon are you okay?"

"Yes im fine btw I need to go home Wonyoung must be waiting for me. Bye Minju." I quickly run and find for Wonyoung. I saw her and our driver so I quickly enter the car.

Timeskip (Dinner)

"Hyewon is something wrong?" My father asked.

"I fell in love with someone."

"Omg! Who is it?" Wonyoung ask me excitedly.

"Its Minju" I answer shyly. Suddenly Wonyoung and My Father started smiling and high five each other.

"Just about time actually me and father shipped both of you." Wonyoung said. I was shocked because they shipped us.

Meanwhile (Minju House)
Minju Pov

"Mom,dad I want to confess something."

"What is it honey." My mom asked.

"I'm in love with Hyewon." I said shyly.

My parents smile at me and My dad said "Its good to hear. Btw me and hyewon father is going to be business partner soon." My dad said. My parents smile at me.

I was happy and already planned what to say to hyewon but I forget It was the first semester holiday next week and I'm just going to wait for school to open so I can confess to Hyewon. I went to sleep happyly.