13. A x Swiftly x Tilting x Tower

The three of us stood outside of the airport, the boys basically cornering me.
"So what was that? Is Kurapika your boyfriend or something?" Gon asked. Killua laughed slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets as my face turned a beet red.
"No- uh... I mean I want him to be one day but- DON'T TELL HIM THAT! I-" I was cut off by Killua snickering and saying,
"No, they just like each other Gon." I blushed again and nodded. Gon tilted his head slightly but nodded.
"Okay! Now, what's next?" Gon asked, his face drawn in confusion as metaphorical steam poured out his ears from thinking. I leaned up against the fence, shoving my hands in my pockets and trying not to die from embarrassment.
"You seriously have to ask us that? We need to train!" Killua huffed. When he did I noticed the small abrasions on his face. What had his family done to him?
"Huh? For what? Why not have fun?" Gon asked, completely oblivious. Now it was my turn to snicker as Killua looked at Gon in frustration.
"Remember what you told me about a second ago? You think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training? That would take ten years, forget about six months!" Gon's face fell and I sighed.
"He's right. I'll break it down for you." I took a stick and used it to draw a line in the sand. "Here's where Hisoka is." Then I drew a second line, going all the way to the sidewalk, then past it. "Here's where you are." Gon's jaw dropped as he realized the immense gap in power.
"Okay, then how far apart are you two?" Gon asked, annoyed. I took the stick and walked about a foot away from Hisoka's mark, putting my own.
"That's where I am. And Killua.." I walked a couple of feet down and put his mark. "He's about here."
"Hey!" Killua exclaimed. I shrugged. It was true, I mean they didn't even know what nen was, let alone how to use it.
"Want to know why there's not even a chance you can punch Hisoka right now, Gon?" I asked. I had decided this would be a good time to inform them of nen. Hopefully, we could find a nen master and get them started on their studies.
"Yeah, what is it?" He asked. I nodded and explained what nen was to the two boys. I explained how Illumi was most likely using it on Killua back at the exam. Gons jaw dropped while Killua kept the same expression. Still, I could tell he was shocked and learning himself based on his aura.
"So, we need to learn nen if we stand a chance?" Killua asked. I nodded.
"We need to find a nen master to teach you," I said, shoving my hands in my pockets again, my finger accidentally making a hole in my pocket. Honestly... I needed new clothes.
"Why? Can't you just teach us?" Gon asked. I shook my head.
"I might be able to teach you ten, but aside from that, I'm nowhere near mastery. Only masters can truly teach nen." Killua looked like he was thinking for a moment.
"So, where should we go to find a master and train?" Gon asked, watching Killua as well. Killua looked up and snapped his fingers.
"I got it! Let's go to Heavens Arena! There we can make some money and train." I raised an eyebrow. It'd been a long time since I'd been to Heavens Arena. My mom took me when I was learning gyo. She had me watch battles on the two hundredth floor to practice and analyze battle styles. A small smile came across my face as I remembered.
"Sounds like a good idea! I'm sure we'll be able to find a nen master in the area!" I agreed. Gon looked confused.
"Make money... while we're training?" I realized he must not have known what the Heaven's Arena was. Killua was smiling and looked ready to explain so I relaxed as he did.
"Now we should really get goin!" Killua exclaimed and he started to run into the airport. Gon and I took off after him, an air of uncertainty but joy surrounding us. I felt like we would be okay.

On the airship, I took out my phone. Kurapika had given me his number so I decided I would check in on him.

Kurapika?

Is this Kurapika? This is Suki. From the Hunters Exam?

I felt my heart leap out of my chest when it showed the other person was typing.

Suki! Hey. Yeah, this is me. How are you and the boys doing?

I smiled as I stared at my phone and thought of a response.