Chapter Eleven

There were people everywhere and they were all dressed up.

Elizabeth had just been walking around, trying to find a good place to stay for the night so she wouldn't have to listen to the strange sounds,
but unlike other nights there was a shit ton of people walking around.

She glanced around nervously as a group of people walked up to a door.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

She glanced back, the door had opened and they were exchanging something.

She quickly started walking away.
She ran into a few more groups, but ultimately got away from the loudness.

'Halloween?'

"Yes!"

'What does that mean?'

The voice didn't reply, as if it was disappointed for some reason.

"Hey."

Elizabeth looked up and met the eyes of a boy she had never seen before.

"What a-are you dressed as?"

His tone held nothing but curiosity, but something in his eyes seemed off.

Behind his orange goggles there seemed to be a gleam of...hatred? Maliciousness?

She couldn't tell, but she didn't trust this guy as far as she could throw him.

"I'm not dressed up, what are you dressed as?" She asked, trying to act casual.

'His eyes definitely just narrowed.'

He let out a chuckle.

"Ever heard of S-slenderman? Or Creepypasta?"

She just shrugged. She knew the first one with horrible certainty, and the second one seemed familiar, but she couldn't be sure.

He let out a louder laugh.

"Ah, t-that's unfortunate, see you soon."

He walked away quickly, heading in the opposite direction of her.

She was so taken aback by his final words that she nearly didn't hear the snap that came from his direction.

She froze. That snap. That sound, it couldn't be.

She turned as fast as she could, but he was just, gone.

She felt a horrid shiver run through her body. The static increased, but it felt different this time. Like he was laughing, enjoying her fear and discomfort.

'Of course that monster enjoys it.'

She violently shook her head, not that it did anything but make her look crazy, and ran.

For that was the only thing she knew how to do.
---------------

I hope this was alright. I'm honestly rly sorry for late updates, I get ideas for this then I get distracted, but I have a better idea of how I want this to go. I'm trying my best to give my best <3

💞✨ Vote-comment-and have a great day/night!✨💞

Bye!