end (last ch. was final ch.)

Thank you so much for reading! (Sorry for having the last chapter be so long).

I plan on letting this sit and improving my writing skills so I can rewrite and give y'all a better story

Thank you to everyone that voted n stuff, that's some encouraging shit, lmao.

I'm sad to call an end to this, but it was fun.

I didn't get to do everything I wanted bc it just didn't fit, so I'm thinking of creating a second story from Ashley's point of view so I can include David, I'm not even sure who he is or what he did, but we'll see I suppose.
(Not this story from her pov, the beginning will prob start during the time of this one, but it'll mostly be after this story.)

And believe me, her and Elizabeth are very much opposites when it comes to him.

The book would prob take a while as school is beginning soon and I've heard high school has a lot of homework.

Anywho, I'm not very coherent right now, sorry. I'm going to post one more chapter with drawings of the characters bc I'm not sure I painted a very good picture of them.

Once again, thank you so much for reading.

All my love,
Muse

Note: I was also thinking of just making it a trilogy of three short stories. The third book would be abt David. Then I could just make separate books with the art and lore, but that's just an idea rn.

Also, if you have any ideas or components you want to add to David, well, I have an idea, I'll make an announcement sometime and we'll figure it out bc idk who David is or anything abt him.