Dumbledore vists again...

A/N: This is going to be a short filler chapter while I brainstorm

It had thundered last night and I,like a baby, had cried to Mike on the phone and begged him to come over and help me. He agreed so he spent his night making sure I didn't die and or flood my bedroom with tears.

It was a lot more overcast and sad which really reflected the mood after the row with the headmaster and deputy head. Shortly after they left me and my mother had a row about the row. Wow talk about two for two! It ended up with me being insulted as always "Your just a stupid disabled kid who craves attention get out of my sight!" My mother shouted replused. I obeyed, I had learned not to hesitate on these sort of commands.

Mike had tried to convince me that my mother said she would think about it so not to worry. But I knew she had only said that to get the headmaster to get away. No one was supposed to see our family alone....something bad always happened. It's like we were cursed..

As of late I was relying heavily on Mike for solace but that changed when Dumbledore came around again.

He came again this time alone about mid-day and let's just say my family did not disappoint.

He started by asking whether my parents had thought about the offer of a place at Hogwarts my parents replied hastily "Yes and we have decided no!"
"Why not?" Dumbledore asked curiously
My mum didn't even try to act innocent or like she cared about me.
"Because I don't want her to go to a school where she'll learn nothing but magic tricks! She needs to go to a real school!"
Dumbledore stared at Mr Evergarden
"Surely you understand the importance of this decision Mr Evergarden."
"yes but...my wife has made a decision and I can't argue with her..." he said defeated

Dumbledore then asked
"Has she ever showed you any magic. Anything at all?"
At this Mikes face went crimson
"Don't you dare say anything!" I muttered to him
"But your powers are so advanced if you showed your parents they'd let you go pronto!" He said swinging his hand heartedly
"Just no ok!!"
"No...she hasn't she may have showed her friend Mike though.." Mr Evergarden thought actually thinking about this now
"Can you go and fetch him please." Dumbdore asked
"Sure!" Mr Evergarden replied
"Mike!! Professor Dumbledore would like to speak to you!"
"Don't you dare!!!" I muttered before practically shoving him down the stairs

But I still had to to listen for 30 agonizing minutes Mike tell Professor Dumbledore everything about my powers

"You may leave." Dumbledore said politely after he was done

Mike went back upstairs but my door was locked.

"It seems your child is more gifted then you thought, have you re-evaluated your answer?" The professor asked
This time it was Mr Evergarden that spoke
"yes,she may go to Hogwarts."

"Excellent!!" Dumbledore said standing up and bowing to them before leaving

When he left I opened my door to Mike and he smiled at me happily. This was supposed to be my moment so why wasn't i happy? In that moment I hit him.......

Squarely across the face.

A/N: Maybe this was longer than I thought but I couldn't stop writing! Please say what you want to see happen next!! And also please vote and like!!!