☆Not A Very Different World☆

Soon enough the dark was coming. Ellie was here for almost 2 days, what would her parents think? Phone, yes, yes, she has a phone. She stopped to look into her backpack but everything was there except her phone. She has just turned around to ask Manuel about it.

"We can stay here." Manuel stood by one tree and next to it there was a cave made of wood.

"Wait, how did you? That wasn't there.." Ellie wondered.

"I'm a WOOD fairy, remember?"

"Oh yea, how could I forget." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Anyhow have you seen my phone, if you know what that is?"

"I know what is a phone, I may be a fairy but I know a lot about human world. And no I haven't seen it, it wasn't near you when I saw you." Manuel replied getting in the cave. "What you're just gonna stand there all night?"

"No." Ellie stomped angrily into the cave. Thankfully it was big enough for 2 of them to be faaar away.

She just layed down and turned her back to Manuel.

"What you're not gonna eat?" Manuel mentioned food so she turned around to see him handing her some blueberries and cranberries. She looked at him weirdly again. "What, it's not like we created a whole new world that is a lot different than human one.." Manuel gave her the "bruh, wtf" look.

"Okay, okay." She said and reached for the fruits.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Give me your hand. The bruised one."

Ellie stretched out her (left) hand to reveal the bruise, but the bruise was gone.

"How did it go away so fast, it usually stays for a few days." Manuel examened her arm.

"You are forgetting one thing.. I'm human, soo..."

"No,no, that's not it, the plant makes the same bruises in the human world." Manuel commemted and went with his hand over her arm while watching her face expressions. Nothing. "That's weird, it's like it never existed.."

"Okay, I don't know." Ellie pulled her hand back and took the food. She quickly ate it and went back to her spot. "Good night." she quickly said and went to sleep.

"Night, sleepyhead." He replied. She really wanted to hit him with something but she was too tired so she just ignored it.

~

She was awaked by footsteps. When she opened her eyes it was still dark but she saw that Manuel wasn't here, so it must be him walking. She just turned around and went back to sleep.

Not long after she felt shaking. "Sleepyhead, we need to go, c'monn." Manuel was waking her up.

"What.." She was interrupted by a hand over her mouth.

"I'll explain later, we have to leave right now."

Soon they were running somewhere, she couldn't see a thing except Manuel's shiny wings so she followed him. They have been running, tehnically she was running and he was flying, for at least 15 minutes and she was done. She didn't even have to run this much in P.E.!!!

"Hold on to me." Manuel said and grabbed Ellie by the waist. She had no time to argue, she was already in the air. Soon they safely landed into one of many high treetops.

"So are you gon.."

"Shh" His hand was once again over her mouth. "Just shut up and wait for them to pass." His finger showed her something in the dark she couldn't quite detect what it was. Just as she wanted to say she can't see a thing she heard the footsteps from before. She focused on from where it was coming and saw few men, fairies to be exact, wearing light blue suits and hemlets and looking around like they are looking for something. This time she didn't say anything because she assumed they were looking for Manuel and her.

"They mustn't be far." One of them said. Yep, she was right. After checking the ground they went up to see if someone was flying away, but they found nothing so they got back down and went elsewhere.