☆First Fight☆

Ellie was the one who woke up first. She did remember Manuel being there for her, her not crying as long as she used to before and actually falling asleep, holding Manuel's hand while driffting off to sleep. The best sleep she had in last few years so she ain't gonna complain. She slowly let go of his hand to let him sleep and went to fix herself.

"Ellie?" The rough, sleepy voice called her. Damn, she almost choked on her toothpaste. "Okay you're here." He said as appearing on the bathroom door and leaning on them. His hair was all over the place and Ellie couldn't think he wasn't cute. "You all good? Ready for today?"

"Yeah, thanks for listening to me yesterday." The gave him her most genuine smile. "And I'm ready as much as I can be. Although I don't know what to expect." She shrugged.
Truth to be told she was terrified, she didn't know what will they make her do. She was also quite bad at striking back.

As she was ranting in he head, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll open." Manuel was already at the door before she could object. Damn that guy is really quick.

The opened door revealed a guy that quite looked like sky soldier, except he had a green suit, instead of light blue. "The Queen requested both of you in a training room." The soldier said and flew away.

Manuel told her to follow him and soon they were in a training room. This room was also probably used as a ball room or whatever they have there.

"Ellie, please step foward." The Queen said handing her a sheild. "First you'll need to learn how to protect yourself and avoid the spells we make."

Queen started off slowly, she fired a spell and waited for Ellie to block it but soon she was up in the air circling and throwing spells out of nowhere. The Queen was too fast for Ellie and soon for all the turning Ellie felt dizzy. Before she could react she was falling to the floor, but she fell on something soft. She driffted off to blackness.

"Ellie, Ellie?" She felt shaking. She slowly opened her eyes to see Queen stading next to her with a worried look.

She was about to get up but the hands stopped her. "Stay down. We don't want you do black out again." It was Manuel, she was laying on Manuel.

"I think this will be enough for the morning, I will see you back here after lunch." The Queen walked away. Ellie was confused, why would Queen walk instead of flying..

"Slowlyy, slowlyy.." She was getting up again but with Manuel lifting her.

"I can get up myself." Ellie said but with no effect.

"Yea, yea, I know you can, sleepyhead." Manuel replayed still holding her and walking to the room.

"I hate you."

"No,you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"That what was the 'I don't really hate you.' last night?" Manuel asked while they were entering the room.

"But you were.."

"I wasn't. You just thought I was." He smirked.

"You're a dick."

"And you're a sleepyhead, your point being?"

"Ughhh." Ellie angrily sat on the bed. This guy was hard to provoke. She was the provoked one.  "Anyhow, why doesn't the Queen fly like all of you?"

"Everytime she is in company of a fairy that is unable to fly, or in your case, a human, she walks. It's her manners, she isn't a Queen of kind and friendly just because."