☆Trust☆

Ellie was back in school. She was just emtering the building when Larissa jumped on her back.

"Larissa get off me. I'm not your horse." Ellie said as Larissa lowered herself to the ground.

"I see you're good now. Lets try to avoid that bitch today, I'm sick of watching you get hurt and I can't do anything about it." Larissa said and took Ellie's hand as the entered the building.

"Who are you calling a bitch, bitch?!?" Jessica came out of nowhere. "I think today you will replace the smartie pants over here." Jessica started walking towards Larissa, but thankfully Larissa was one of the athletic girls and she ran away before Jessica came to her. What a friend... Well Ellie knew Larissa can't get in fights or any arguments because of her parents.

"Oh she left you alone again." Jessica laughed as she shoved Ellie on the floor. As she pinched her to the floor she shoved her fist into Ellie's face. Once. Twice. Now her nose was bleeding. Jessica got up. Was she done? Nope. She started kicking Ellie in her stomach with her feet. Ellie screamed.

~

"AAAAAH." Ellie screamed as she woke up half crying.

"Ellie, Ellie, what's wrong?" Manuel quickly lowered the wall he made and hugged her. She wanted to say something but instead of the words, even more tears came out and she started sobbing in Manuel's shoulder. Manuel didn't know better then to be quiet and hug Ellie, with a hand running down her back.

It's been a while and Ellie's sobbing now just became shaky breaths.

"Wanna talk about it?" Manuel asked softly.

She couldn't do better then tell him. "Just having nightmares about a girl that beats me in school. Her name is Jessica. She has beaten be non-stop for years now. It's great when I can manage two days without her beating me..." And so she told the whole story while still being in his arms. Through the whole story Manuel stayed quiet and didn't say anything in the end. He understood she didn't need a conversation, she just needed to get it out. As her head started hurting from all the crying and they were sitting, she leaned back so she could lay back down. Manuel got the sign and sratred to move back to his side to bring back the wall.

"Don't." Ellie said barely looking at him as he nodded his head and layed down. As he closed his eyes he felt a hand next to his. He was just starting to move his hand to give her some more space she grabbed it and hold his hand. This made him open his eyes to see what was she doing. Turns out she was asleep as her face started to bring back her color. He looked down to their hands and smiled sweatly as he remembered the words: 'I don't really hate you.'