☆You Did It☆

The time was moving fast. Now they were resting after lunch. Every minute that passed, Ellie was getting more and more anxious for the training she had soon.

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you, you won't faint again." Manuel smirked. Ellie just nodded and went back to playing with her fingers.

Ding dong. The clock was heard. "It's time, lets go." Manuel opened the door.

They were soon in the training room where everyone was waiting.

"My Queen, if I may help her during the training?" Manuel bowed.

"It would be a nice thing to do." Queen nodded.

Ellie was already given the sheild. She didn't quite understand what 'helping her' meant but as soon as Manuel half hugged her from behind and grabbed her hands on the sheild, she got the idea.

"Just listen to me and focus on Her." Ellue nodded. Was she falling for him? Definatelly. Was she going to admit that to herself? Not a chance.

And so they worked together in harmony as Queen was doing the attack. For Ellie it was easier when Manuel was spinning her then when she was turning around by herself. Or by now she got used to quick turning without getting dizzy.

"Very well, now Manuel let her fight on her own." Queen landed back on the floor.

Manuel let go of Ellie and they both missed each others closeness but now wasn't the time. "You can do it." Was all that Manuel whispered before backing out. That planted a smile on Ellie's face as she looked the Queen fly up. The Queen was shooting spells which were easily blocked or dodged by Ellie.

Queen clapped. "That was a quite nice job, Ellie. Now you can go, we are done for today."

"Thank you." Ellie smiled and bowed.

"Good job sleepyhead." Manuel said as they were walking.

"Couldn't have done it without the great teacher."

"Yeah, that was it.." Manuel murmured.

"What?"

"Oh, I just said you're welcome."

Ellie smiled at him sweetly as they enetered the room.

"I'll fix the wall and you do what you gotta do." Manuel went to the bed.

"You don't have to do it. I'm totally fine without it." She turned on her heel and went to the bathroom.

When she came out he was laying on his side of the bed, arms behind his head. Ellie laid down on her side. Manuel didn't question why she didn't want the wall, he knew. Last night was also the best sleep he had in a while. As they turned off the lights Manuel reached out for her hand. He didn't waste time, he knew he had fallen for her the moment she called him a dick. Ellie accepted his hand and blushed hard, but thankfully he couldn't see it in the dark. She did make her distance from him, so she doesn't invade his personal space.

"Oh, come here." Manuel tugged her arm and pulled her closer. He really didn't waste time. Her head was now on his upper arm and their hands were still together laying on his chest. She blushed even harder. "Now lets go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be even harder then today."

"Mhmm." she murmured as getting confy on his arm. She was already asleep. Manuel looked at her and with his free hand he played with one of her curls until he fell asleep.