☆She Is The Unitor☆

"Thank you Manuel." Queen said. "And now about you, Ellie. There is a myth, a story, that I didn't believe in until now. It is told that when the kingdoms separate and the war begins, a Unitor will come in his only form then. A human form. It will form a peace between the kingdoms once and for all."

"So,you think I'm the Unitor?" Ellie was confused. "I'm literally the worst one you could choose." She huffed.

"We didn't choose you, you chose us. And yes you are the Unitor. The main sign was the healing. You may have noticed that usually your bruises don't last long, the worst ones not longer then 2 days."

As Ellie thought about it she understood what was the Queen talking about. She remembered the time Jessica twisted her finger, she was sure it was broken, but didn't do anything about it, and the next morning her finger was even in the better state then before Jessica.

"It won't be long until all kingdoms find out that the Unitor came and I think you know which one will want you for themselves. To keep you safe Manuel here will be with you all the time. There has already been a room made for you. Now go rest and tomorrow we will start with the training."

Ellie and Manuel exited the "meeting" room and met a girl.

"Follow me please to your room." The girl said and led them to the room.

"Here you go, hope you like it!" The girl opened the door and went back to her work. Ellie tried to yell a thank you her way but the girl probably didn't hear her.

"Wow this is really beautiful." Ellie looked around in awe as she entered a room. Manuel was right behind her.

"Okay why are you in my room?"

"Tehnically, this is our room, as I can't leave your side under any circumstances." Manuel answered and plopped on the bed that had, instead of a mattress, a mattres-like flower bed.

"Oh God, I'll never get rid of you, will I?"

"Nope." Manuel grinned.

"Okay but move from my bed."

"Actually..."

"Oooh hell nah, we are not sharing the bed." She yelled.

"It's a huge bed, I can make a small wall on the middle. And I'm not planning on sleeping on the floor, where I've been sleeping for the last few weeks!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

As she left Manuel to do his magic she went to the bathroom where she found a new set of clothes, it was all black. She has quickly done her 'magic' in the bathroom and came out to see Manuel just finishing with a wall.

"Can you.." she showed towards the holes in the wall.

"I have been trying to close them for last 5 minutes and they simply don't want to listen. Night, sleepyhead." He shrugged and laid down.

"You son of a..." Ellie was about to say 'bitch' but she saw that Manuel was already fast asleep or so it seemed. "I don't really hate you." She sighed and got on her bed half. Yes, she was tired, but there was something keeping her up. She was the Uniter. She, the girl who was afraid to stand up to the dumbest girl in school, the girl who was beaten for it, the girl who couldn't do anything but study. You know what, it doesn't even matter now, all that matters is that she gets some rest for tomorrow. And with that she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Maybe she didn't know it yet but everything was about to change for her.