☆Preparations☆

As Ellie was training and being part of the Sky kingdom as their own, Manuel was waking up.

"Ellie?" Manuel looked around and saw he wasn't in his and Ellie's room and that is when he remembered the Sky guard and how he jumped in front of Ellie. He tried to get up, he needed to go to the Queen.

"Were you looking for me?" The Queen appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, my Queen, Ellie has been taken by the Sky kingdom."

"So, I've figured."

"I am so sorry, I tried my best to save her but the soldier was better then me."

"I know, you gave everything to save her, even your life." Queen nodded.

"My life?" Manuel asked confused.

"Yes, the spell that you caught was meant for humans, to put them to sleep, but for fairies it is deadly. I'm sure you wonder how are you alive. Well the answer to that would be Ellie. We don't know how, but she brought you back."

It wouldn't be true if Manuel was only shocked. He had so many emotions burning in him. Revenge, anger on one and gratitude and, you guesses it, love, on the other.

"No, no." The Queen stopped his train of thoughts. "We will go to the battle against the Sky kingdom in few days,don't make anything stupid until then."

Manuel sighed, he knew he couldn't save her alone. "I won't."

The Queen nodded and left Manuel alone to rest.

~

Ellie was now firing back the spells. Not with her own hands, of course, but with a bolt. As spells were fired on her she was quick to slap them back to their owner. It was kinda like playing baseball. Soon the training was done and she went to the garden near by.

"You were great today!" Kalani said, hugged her from behind amd placed his hands on her hips. She turned around and gave him a cheek kiss. "Thank you."

The sound was heard, it was soft but also a little up-beat.

"Care to dance?" Kalani stretched out his hand.

"Of course, darling." Ellie accepted it and they danced all over the garden.

"I've never seen him happier." King commented to his wife. They were watching the 2 younglings dance.

"Neither have I, but she is under a spell, how long could it last?" The Queen Alya replied.

"As long as we repeat the spell every few days it will work." The King reassured and walked away from the window.

~

The next few days for Ellie went someting like this: wake up, dress up, train, train, eat, chill, train, train, eat and sleep. With all the training she was becoming a real warrior.