☆Just A Beginning☆

"Heeeey, El." Larissa practically sang while walking towards Ellie.

"Okay L, you know I love you and you are my best friend but I'm going to kill you if you don't stop singing instead of talking." Ellie ranted but still hugged Larissa and they both went to their lockers.

"Oh no,no,no." Ellie turned around and started walking fast in the different direction.

"Going somewhere, Johnson?" A voice made her freeze on the spot. She slowly turned around to see Jessica, her biggest enemy, but also a bully.

"O-ooh well, j-just bathroom." Ellie said and offered a weak smile which was enough for Jessica to attack.

"Who needs bathroom, when you can do it right there in your locker." Jessica grabbed Ellie by the shirt and threw her in the lockers. Her nose was already bleeding. Jessica started hitting her on the side, on the legs, amywhere she could get her legs and hands to.

"Yes, principle, I will find it and get back to you as soon as possible." The voice was heard in the background which made Jessica stop kicking and ran away leaving Ellie bleeding all over the floor. No matter how much she disliked Mrs. Prittchet, the school psychologist, she was for once gratefull for her. Only God knows how much beating she could take. Mrs. Prittchet shouldn't see her like this.. She would be all like "oh no sweetie what happend, who did this to you, blah, blah, blah" and Ellie would need to tell her on which she would call Jessica to talk and Jessica would beat a crap out of Ellie after that. Soo that wasn't an option.

Ellie quickly got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. The water didn't really help att the bruises  Jessica left, and she was sure she broke one rib at least.

"It's nothing, it's nothing, you are already used to this." Ellie told herslef in the mirror, grabbed her bag and went to the back exit to calm herself on her favorite place.

The woods.

She didn't know why, or how, but she just knew she belongs here, with the trees. As she walked through the woods she felt happy, calm but also a bit dizzy. Take that back, a LOT more dizzy. As soon as she realied that she sat down in front one of the trees and leaned back. She closed her eyes and started breathing slowly but deeply. So she continued it for a few minutes until she thought she was okay. She wasn't. The moment she opened her eyes it all went black.