☆Sky Fairies☆

"We'll have to be careful next time." Manuel turned to Ellie.

"It's not like I called them." she replied.

"I didn't say that.. I was just warning you for the next time.."

She just rolled her eyes at him. Again.
"Now will you tell me who the fuck was that and why were they looking for us?"

"Those were the sky fairies, you know the ones I was talking about, the ones that want to rule the whole country. Remember them?"

"Yeah, okay.."

"They unfortunatelly have the most power out of all. The woods, the sea or the mountains don't have to be everywhere you go, but the sky is always here and that is why they believe they are superior. So they imposed some restrictions for everyone. Here in particular they forbid being outside in the woods since the sun sets until it comes out. If they catch you, you'll probably rot in sky kingdom for a looong time. And they weren't looking for us because they don't know who we are, they were just looking for someone that was in the woods. They probably saw my cave and sensed someone was close."

"Okay, but what is their exact deal? Why do they want to rule the whole country, why can't the rule just their kingdom?" Ellie was intrigued.

"They believe if they rule the whole cluntry they can make everyone do whatever they want. The problem is that they want to hurt humans because they gave up on them and if they have every nature resort they could. That is why everyone refused their peacefull agreement. The sky fairies were furious and decided to start with restrictions in the nighttime. Soon they realised it's not enough and they started to attack kingdoms, one by one. Each time they lost, but barely. Now we believe they are getting ready for another battle, but we don't know when or where. Oh look, it's dawn, we can go." Manuel grabbed Ellie and flew back to the ground. They contined walking but in silence. Ellie was trying to sink in everything Manuel just told her and Manuel saw she was thinking about something so he didn't disturb.

After this story and what happend last night, Ellie was starting to believe this isn't some joke. She will believe in these fairy stuff but she still needs to know more.

"Soo what about other 2 kingdoms?" She shot a question right at him.

Manuel was a little suprised by a sudden interest. "Well we have the sea and the mountain fairies. The mountain fairies are the best in finding solutions, that's why this sky fairy invasion is taking so long. On the other hand the sea fairies are respectful and kind ones until you make them angry, which is pretty hard to do, they are also the ones that will do it first, no matter what."

"And let me guess, you wood fairies are kind ones that would sacrifice themselves to save others?"

"How did you know?" Manuel was now shocked.

"Well it was kinda logical, in our world we have books and movies and sorts of people like that. The world is always divided in 4. The kind. The brave. The smart. The ambitious." Ellie replied as she remembered the 4 houses from Harry Potter, which were also her favorite books.

"Well our worlds are getting more and more similar." Manuel laughed. "I see you don't belong to the kind ones, so which one do you belong to." Ellie slammed him on the shoulder. "Okay,I deserved that."

"A lot of people say I belong either to smart or ambitious ones, I think I'm more on the smart side, but I am really ambitious in some things." Ellie said but remembered something. "Oh my God, those traps that I fell in were for the sky fairies, weren't they?"

"Smart one my ass.." Ellie gave him the look. "Kidding, kidding. Yeah, we caught few of them."

"So what did you do to them?"

"We exchanged them for our fairies. We pretended as if the sky fairies were valuable so we got 2 of ours for one of theirs."

"Mountain fairies came up with that, right?" Ellie said and gave him a "you don't have to tell me, i know i'm right" smile.

"Yes, they did. Now, how long can you run?"

"Last night was literally the longest I've ever ran. Soo about 15 minutes, why?" Ellie replied.

"It's going to be dusk soon and we are not far. If you run far enough I'll be able carry you to where the Queen Shaelynn is."