Chapter 11: Gasp

Alex's POV

"No!" I scream. I run to Essie and hug her tight. "She's still breathing."

Gemini groans and rolls his eyes, "Oh. My." He slumps to a bean bag near the bed that Essie sleeps on. "Of course she is. Since when I said she's effin dead?"

I stay silent for a while and hug her once again; feeling relive. Gemini sink himself deeper into the bean bag, probably hoping that it's an abyss of darkness.

Essie suddenly jolts from her sleep, or coma, you name it. Her jolt causes me to do the same. I look at Gemini, but he only shakes his head.

"She's awake!" I shriek like a five-year-old.

"No, look."

I look at Essie, she's not awake. Instead, she puke blood. I back away from her. I feel the blood oozing down my feet. Gemini close his eyes, not in disgust, but more like blaming himself. I look at the blood again, it never fails me to shudder.

"Do you think she'll wake up?" I look down to the wooden floor.

"Logically, no. Personally, yes," he simply replies.

I give him a weak smile. He have faith in her. 

"First of all, what happened to her?"

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot that."

He then begins the whole story, not just only the big line. He tells me all about Holy Warriors and Black Warriors. Then, he moves on to the fairy tale; which is utterly shocking. And of course, Ruby Blade. He stops there.

"So Ruby wants her to be one of you people?" I question.

"People. Don't call us that," he squints. Pause. "Anyway, not only Ruby."

"Wait, so you agreed?" I say in disbelief.

"No," he roll his eyes. "Josh, Joseph and I didn't."

"Oh goo--"

Before I can finish the sentence, Essie jolts.

"I better bring towels this time," Gemini exits the room.

I nod. "Ah, Es, poor y--"

"Whoa," she gasps.

She's awake.

A/N: yup I wrore this in my phone too. I update 2 chapters again cause the 2 weeks thingy~