Chapter 15

After helping me pull my shorts up he said. "Continue."
And I did. "I was so devastated when my father left. He left and we never heard from him ever since.
Everybody disliked me at school for reasons unknown to me.
Then there were this two guys at school , James and Frank...."
He caressed my knee absent minded listening to me carefully.  "Yes, what about them? "
"Nothing really. This is so embarrassing. " I muttered bending my head.
"No need to be embarrassed Cariño. Feel free to talk to me , okay?"
I smiled and nodded.  "Miguel- Angel, I...I lo..."
"Don't." He whispered. "Don't say it please...I could hurt you and I don't want that to happen.  "
I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why? "
He made me fall in love with him. I can't control it. Can't control my feelings. 
I love him!
"Paige..."
"No. That day when you asked me if I loved you. What did I tell you? I said that I did. Because I do. I love you. "
He closed his eyes. "I know I asked you that but I didn't know you meant that, I thought you just said it to please me. "

I quickly shook my head. "No Miguel- Angel. I really do love you. " I said cupping his face in my hand gently. "I don't know what to do with my feelings. Do know what else to say for you to believe that this is how I feel. "
He opened his eyes and stared at me.
Those blue orbs washed over me, dirty thought ran through my mind.
Very dirty thought.
Naughty thoughts that shouldn't even be there.
"You really love me..." he said more like whispered to him self.
"I love you. "
He smiled. "Say it again. "
What?
"I love you Miguel- Angel. " he pulled me close for a kiss and sighed.
"I...I love you too. "
I couldn't believe my ears. He said that he loves me.
Miguel- Angel freakin Johnson just said that he loves me.
I pressed my lips to his ecstatic.
I crawled on top him and sat down tangling my fingers in his hair.  I felt his warm but firm hand grip my ass pushing me forward and I moaned. "Ahh. "
He used that opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth and we battled for dominance which he naturally won.
I happily move my body on his lap earning a groan from him.
His growing bulge pressed against me.
I had this effect on him.
Me.
I am the reason for this bulge. He's mine. And he loves me.
Grinning I moved to his neck and bit down softly . kissing, sucking and biting while increasing the passed of my movement.
"Ahy Cariño. "  he groaned moving my hips faster.
"I love you. " I whispered and bit his earlobe. "I love you. "
He moaned. "I love you too. "
"I want your big fat cock in me. " his hands stilled.
His whole body stilled.
I blinked.  "Did I say something wrong? "
"No. I wasn't expecting it. "
"Oh. "
"I like it. " he whispered with his fingers drawing circles on my back. "But am not sure you're ready for that.  Are you? " he asked kissing my shoulders and I nodded.
"Use your words baby girl. "
"Yes sir. " he snickered.
"Where the hell are you learning all this? " I pecked his lips.
"I'd do anything for you. "
He smirked. "Anything? "
"Anything."  I deadpanned.
He pulled me close and sighed making me shiver. "I want to fuck you so bad. "
"Then do it. "
His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes darkened gazing at me.
He caressed my arm then blinked. "I can't. Remember what we talked about. After your mother's burial. "
I groaned.

"Fine. "
He smiled. "Good girl. "
"Lets talk about you then. "
He frowned. "Me?  What about me? "
I adjusted my self on his lap then his arms wrapped around me and I snuggled closer placing my head on his chest.
"Well I don't really know much about you. I want to know more. "
He laughed.
The vibration made his chest rubble reaching my ears.
"Ok." he said kissing my forehead. "I am Mexican by birth which you already know. My parents died in a car crash then I was adopted by.....*ehm*  such loving couples but their house burnt down and they died so I was taken into a programme because of my trauma.
When I reached seventeen I ran away, found a job. I met Adela then we became friends. Then I had to move away," I opened my mouth to asked why but he quickly said.
"Personal reason and you know the rest right? " I sighed.
"That's it? No interesting love life? Or other family members?"
He sighed. "You asked about me and I've told you lets just leave it at that okay? "
I sighed then nodded. "Okay. "
"Thanks love. " he pecked my lips. "Do you want to go back to bed?"
I nodded. "Yes sir. "
"Shit. Don't do that baby voice it weakens me. " I grinned then squealed when he threw me up and caught me then began walking to the bedrooms upstairs.
Surprisingly I didn't even have to tell him which was my room. He just ...knew.
"How do you..."
"Your smell is intoxicating and I like it.  So its easy to trace sweetheart. "
He placed me gentlu on the bed then moved back. "Where are you going? "
He grinned. "No where. "
He removed his shirt and placed it on my dresser then swiftly puled down his jeans...
"Oh my God! " I exclaimed turning away and closing my eyes.
I wasn't expecting to see his organ spring out like that.
I felt something caress my lap and shivered.  "Look at me cariño. "
I shook my head. "Look at me. "He commanded and my head whipped to his direction.

Unconsciously I licked my lips and ran my eyes around his body down to his length... Which was touching my knee slightly.
"Strip. " I blinked. "I should what? "
"Strip."
I blushed. "Are you shy? "
"No just self conscious. " you prick.

He moved forward hovering above me smiling.  "Relax Paige. "
I sighed. "Ok. "
He slipped my robe off my shoulders and pushed the rope of my night dress down.
And the dresss immediately lossened exposing my breasts to his view.
His eyes flickered to mine then back to the chocolate tips of my femininity.
He pushed the dress down and pulled it from my hips throwing it towards his discarded jeans and underwear.
"You are beautiful. "
I blushed. "Thankyou."
He kissed my shoulders. "Lie down. "
And I did.
Just allowing him to trail his tongue over my naked stomach slowly then back up.
Gently he closed his mouth around one perky bud and my breath hitched.
I felt his tongue lap against the sensitive flesh and I moaned.
I peered down at him and caught him watching me.
Boy do I have to confess that, that was a major turn on.
Incredibly sweet.
He layed beside me and pulled the duvet over our body and pulled me close to his hard chest and entwining our fingers together lovingly.
"I love you. " he whispered.
"I love you too. "
I could never get enough no matter how many times he tells me that he loves me. I couldn't get enough and he knew that.

So this chapter was....weird.
Miguel- Angel spoke about himself.  Which is a surprise.
Was he lying about what he tild her?
Does he really love her?🤔

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😵😵😵😲😲😋😋😋💥💥💥💥

Stay safe! !!
#Chelsea #