Chapter Six ✨

||Chapter Six||

I walked into my hostel a wide smile on my face as I thought about 'my date' with Ire. He was so nice and funny and he didn't act all awkward around me.

I felt like myself when I was with him, I didn't need to act like someone else and I noticed that he also seemed to enjoy my company. I noticed that the door to my room was slightly opened and that the lights were on.

Are they already back from clubbing?

I thought as I walked in.

I opened the door walking in to see Tade and Jasmine In the kitchen both cooking something and laughing wearing their Pjs.

Jasmine noticed me and signaled Tade that I was around, our eyes met and she immediately looked away continuing with what she was doing.

I guess she was still angry at me, I sighed as I walked towards my bed pulling off my outfit and tying my towel round my naked body before walking into the bathrrom to take a shower.

After a while, I came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed as I slipped on my night shorts and camisole top. I sat on my bed making myself comfortable as I played a movie on my phone opening up the food that Ire bought for me to eat.

Jasmine and Tade soon came out of the kitchen the smiles leaving their faces when they saw me. They both held plates filled with food which they were about to eat. I removed my attention from them and ate my fries plugging in my ear phones watching the movie although my mind wasn't even on the movie.

All I kept thinking about was a particular brown eyed boy. My phone suddenly beeped and showed that I had a new message from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Hi muffin, are you asleep?

Only Ire calls me that. I thought

Me: Please may I know who this is?

I smiled as I typed back

Unknown Number: It's Ire.

Me: Oh, let me save your number.

Before Ire dropped me off he told me to type in my number on his phone which surprised me but it felt really nice at that time. I immediately saved it as Brown Eyed Monster with a teasing smile on my face.

Brown Eyed Monster: So, have you saved it?
Me: Yeah. So were you able to meet your unexpected visitor?

I typed walking to throw away the empty plates of my food in the bin.

Brown Eyed Monster: Yeah and I beat the crap out of him.

He replied his text surprising me as I sat back down on my bed

Me: What?

Brown Eyed Monster: It's my best friend. He forgot to take the house keys with him so he was locked out that's why he texted me.

Me: Oh, no wonder.

Brown Eyed Monster: So are you alone in the room?

Me: No, Jasmine and Tade are back

Brown Eyed Monster: Are you girls talking now?

Me: I wish, they're both behaving like I don't even exist

Brown Eyed Monster: Sorry about that, I'm sure she'll eventually come around and see that you were only thinking for her.

He replied his text bringing a smile to my face because of how caring he was acting.