Chapter Twenty Three✨

||Chapter Twenty Three||

Mobola
I walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed after the shower I just had. I slipped on my pink printed cupcakes pajama pants pairing it with a comfy camisole. I laid on my bed, tears brimming at my eyes as I remembered what went down at the restaurant.

Stop being so fucking difficult!
Am I a difficult person?

Is that what he's always thought of me from the very start?. I hugged my knees to myself crying silently feeling broken and listless. This wasn't the trip I planned for, I didn't come all the way here with my friends to cry and lock myself up in an hotel room.

"Ire you're such a jerk!!. I hate you so much! I hate you and your perfect handsome face! I hate the fact that I like you so much! And I hate the fact that I'm sulking this much because of you!!" I muttered in anger wiping the tears from my face as they fell freely.

Knock knock

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now!" I yelled in anger .

"Come on Mobs, It's me Kolade. Your bestie. Please open the door" Kolade begged sympathy in his tone.

"Go away!"

"Mobsyyy, it's me Tadee. Your favourite bff of all time. Come on please open the door." Tade cooed sweetly.

"Please just go away. I don't want to talk to anyone right now" I said my voice broken.

"Mobs please tell me you're okay in there?" Kolade asked worry laced in his voice.

"I'm alright, so please just go already!" I snapped in anger.

"Okay okay, we'll leave. Just call us when you feel all better okay. We'll be there if you need us" Kolade said.

"Mobsy please don't cry okay. Ire's not worth it! He's the worst! Infact I'm currently on my way to teach him a lesson. How dare he mess with my bff like that?" Tade ranted in anger causing a small smile to break out on my face.

She's one of the best friends I could ever ask for.

"It's okay tee, We'll be going now Mobs"

"I'm so going to teach Ire a lesson tonight"  I heard Tade say before their voices got lesser and it was quiet all over again.

I laid fully on my bed my mind wandering around. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said , his words. I felt broken and sad. It felt as if a part of me died.

Stop being fucking difficult!

"Ughhhh!! I hate you so much Ire!! You're the biggest jerk I've ever laid eyes on!!" I screamed throwing the hotel pillows everywhere in anger when I heard another knock on the door.

Knock knock.

"I thought i made it clear that I don't want to speak to any freaking person right now!!!" I snapped in anger throwing a pillow at the door.

"Mobola?."

I heard his voice, the person I'm currently loathing with all of my strength right now. He was right outside my hotel room.

Why's he here?
I thought I was being difficult.

I thought feeling angry and broken all over again.

" It's me, Ire" he said from behind the door.

" What do you want?" I snapped in anger not wanting to talk to him.

" Can you please let me in?" He asked politely.

" No!. Whateverr you want to say to me. Say it outside!!"