Chapter Thirty One✨

||Chapter Thirty One||

Welcome to Royale Suites 25th Anniversary.
The words were written in bright fancy letters on the big screen in the hotel's grand hall. The hall filtered with expensive looking people in fancy dresses and suits. Soft music played from the speakers as I watched everyone mingle, fake smiles on their faces.

Where is he??

I held up my long purple gown by the hem searching around for my boyfriend wondering where he could be. We just shared an amazing night together, dancing with his hands on my waist smiles on both our faces as we stared lovingly at each other.

Immediately after the dance, he left saying he had something important to do quickly. It's almost an hour and he hasn't returned yet, I was starting to get worried.
I walked out of the hall, bumping into Eric who looked flustered but also gorgeous in his blue tux.

"Hey" he greeted ruffling his brown curls.

"Hey Eric, have you by chance seen Ire anywhere?" I asked still holding into the hem of my dress,my glittering purse in another hand.

"Not really. He should be around somewhere" Eric answered looking around.

"He isn't in the hall. I'm about to go into the hotel to look for him, Do you want to come along?" I asked needing the help.

I hope he's okay.
It's been a while,and the party's almost over.
Just where could he be?

"I'll just check in the hall. I really have to talk to Jasmine" he answered with no expression whatsoever on his face.

Okayyy. I guess he's in no mood to look for his bestfriend.

"Oh okay then. I'll just be on my way" I said walking out.

"If I see him, I'll let you know" he retorted before rushing into the hall.

I wonder what's up with him?.

I shrugged off thoughts about Eric, walking towards the hotel's grand lobby. I got into the elevator a smile on my face as I thought about Ire.

The elevator finally stopped at the fourth floor, I got out walking towards Ire's suite.

Maybe he's asleep in his room

I was about walking in when I noticed that his door was open slightly.

Is someone in?

I stepped in closing the door slightly,a warm smile on my face as I noticed his shoes by the door.

I guess he got really tired of the party.

I shook my head at his childishness a knowing smile on my face fully walking into the room.

"Ire why the hell aren't you down in the hall already??" I stated playfully only to see something else.

My smile immediately dropped only to replaced with that of shock. I felt my purse drop down to the floor with a thud.

Ire was on his bed, his hair disheveled and the buttons of his shirt opened. His eyes were closed and his arms wrapped around an almost naked destiny whose face was on his chest her eyes wide open a sick smile on her face.