Chapter Fourteen

Jason Grace

During the summer we had all decided to hold a sorta 'reunion' and a memorial for the ones who lost their lives a few years ago. Pipes and I decided to bring Jessie and Amelia. Amelia was already six, while Jessie was still pretty young, being only two. We had just found out that Pipes was pregnant, it was supposed to be a surprise.

I noticed Annabeth and Percy we unpacking their car, in Annabeth's hand was a little girl. Zoe, she was going on two years old in fact her birthday was coming up in a few days. We were all planing on celebrating. She looked exactly like Anna, with blond curly hair that was currently put in two pigtails. Her face was sprinkled with freckles. Though her eyes were a striking green color. They were a brighter green then Percy Jackson, a boy once known for his vibrant green eyes.

"Hey!" I was caught off guard, Percy waved at me

I waved back grabbing Jessie who started to literally roll around in the dirt

Jackson gave Jessie a high five

Thats how it started, it was pretty peaceful. It was like that until Zoe's birthday. On July 12, 2026. The ground started to shake. You could hear trees falling.

"What the-"

The sky around us started to darken. I notice something in the distance of the lake. It was the sea witch- Ampitride. She was Posidtens wife. I couldn't understand what was happening.

Chiron road up to us, "I thought it was only a rumor."

I looked at him, "What do you mean."

Percy stepped up, "She wants to kill me."

"What? Why?"

I looked at Annabeth, "You guys get the children out of her."

Piper looked at them, "What do you mean."

Leo walked up to us, "We can fight them off! I know we can."

Percy shook his head, "Water beats fire."

"But-"

The shaking increased, thats when it happened, the barrier fell. Allowing monsters to come in.

Annabeth handed Piper Zoe, giving the girl a big kiss, Percy looked me in the eyes and nodded walking to Piper and Zoe giving the girl with green eyes a kiss. Beautiful green eyes. "You have my eyes kid, meaning I'll always be apart of you," he gave her another kiss.

They said their goodbyes and that was it. The camp was evacuated. Three people died that day. Annabeth, Percy, and their unborn baby. We found out that Annabeth was pregnant when we looked through her stuff seeing if we could scavage anything. We found a positive pregnancy test. We gave Chiron their luggage and their car. To Leo's request, they put it in his bunker.

Present Time

"I'm sorry Zoe-"

"Its fine. I'm fine."

She looked at me, "I-I think they're alive."

"Why do you think that."

"I had a dream- Anna- My mom gave me coordinates."

"What were they?"

"25.0000° N, 71.0000° W"

"The sea of Monsters..."

Jessie spoke, "What did Posidon think about his wife killing his only son?"

"Well, I don't know, plus Percy wasn't his only son. He had a half brother- a cyclops."

"I have an uncle whos a cyclops?"

I nodded, "And a Godparent- My sister."

"Why didn't she take me in then, isn't that what Godparents do?"

"Yes- but she's a huntress of Artemis."

She nodded without question. "Why haven't I met her? Why am I only finding this all out now?"

"For your safety."

"Is she planning on killing me or something?"

"No- But, she could."

"Not if I kill her first."

I looked at her and laughed, "That might be a little impossible."

"Well, who cares." When she said that I saw Percy Jackson. This little girl- Well, she might just surpass him.

A/N: Haha, there you go.