Chapter Fifteen

Kai Zhang

"Sammy wouldn't have wanted this!"

Amelia nodded, "You don't think I know this?" She laughed, "You're nothing but a child, you don't know what it's like to love someone so deeply."

I stepped forward dropping my sword. I took in a deep breath, "Then kill me."

Val looked at me, "What do you think you're doing?"

I looked at Val and did something I would have never expected, I kissed her. I smiled

"You're right Amelia, I don't know what love is. I do know what it's like to care for someone deeply though." I continued to look at Val, "My bother- I loved him deeply. So, if you really loved my brother and want him back so bad, then kill me." I looked her in the eyes, "I loved my brother too- But I believe everything happens for a reason."

Amelia looked shook for half a second then went back to her poker face.

"So, If you don't kill me and my friends including your brother, what does that mean?"

"What?"

I waked up to her, the two boys- whatever their names were stepped in the way. Amelia looked at them and nodded letting me walk closer. I was about two feet in front of her when I said this. "If you don't kill us does that mean you didn't love him?"

Val looked at Amelia walking up to Kai, "I-I didn't really know Sammy, but from what I remember and the stories I've heard- H-he was a good person... What if the places were switched? Would you want Sammy to harm all these people? Including his and your brother?"

"This isn't about-" She had caught herself, "This is about him-"

Her eyes started to change, they turned bluer, a vibrant blue. She looked at Kai, "He wouldn't-"

She grabbed her head in pain falling to the ground. "What do you mean? This is for Kai. Remember Amelia!"

We stumbled back. The two boys fell to the ground dissolving into dust that the wind blew away in seconds.

Her eyes changed colors from Blue to blue-green to green for maybe a minute before the green won. "I will not listen to children!"

"What about Jessie?"

"What about him?"

"How do you think he feels?" Val continued, "Or Kai? They thought you both were dead for two years." She looked her in the eyes, "Amelia- Amelia?! How do you think they felt? How do you feel!?"

"How did I feel?" She looked at the ground, her head rising to reveal vibrant blue eyes, "I miss him-"

A/N: I'm going to stretch chapter out so this is... chapter 15? Pt 1 enjoy :) The reason for the Is because i can't think of a way to finish this and add more.