Chapter Eighteen

Amelia Grace

Sammy, I'll always have this fear that he's gone because of me. I'd never tell anyone. I wouldn't know what to say. She promised me that if we win she'll bring him back. Yes, at first I only did it for the power but now it's all for him. Sammy, don't worry. I'll find you, In another life..

The room was silent. I felt some pebbles falling on my shoulder. I looked up. The area started to shake. 'Eros is going to kill us. Well- them.'

A big rock looked like it was going to fall. Penelope was right under it. I panicked. Running I pushed her out of the way. I was able to move out of the way of the falling rock but Penelope wasn't so lucky. Her leg was caught. The big rock crushing it the progress. Penelope let out a bloodful scream.

Amphitrite laughed, "Oh- Amelia, wrong move." She threw a sword made out of the water at me. I flew back hitting the wall in the process.

I heard two voices thinking it was just my imagination. "I think they're in here!" Jessie and Zoe came running in the darkroom, the only light was provided by creepy candles.

Jessie ran up to me, "What happened to you?"

He lifted my head up and laid me in his arms. "I lost," I laughed, "I've never been so happy to lose."

"We heard a scream, was it you?"

I shook my head, I tried to point but he got the point. He turned around and saw Penelope. He slowly got out of my grasp running towards her. He got her out of the rock and out of the way of the battle that was only a few seconds away from happening. He ran back to me and cradled me again. "You're going to be-"

"-No, I'm going to die here, Jessie." I smiled, "Don't be sad." I laughed, "It just means that I beat you, I died first, meaning- I-I'm still winning-"

"No! We can win this- Zoe has the sword- we- we," He shuddered, "We can get you help."

I smiled laying my head down. "When Amphitrite dies, I'll die."

"We'll find a way."

"Romans don't find a way! They already know the way! If there is a way, you would have known it by now. Jessie, I did a bad thing. I want to, I want to be with him."

Penelope Grace

Amphitrite lunged at Zoe.

It was starting. I held my leg in pain. I knew it was broken. I tried to stand up but couldn't (I forgot how to spell couldn't).

"I don't think you should be trying that little girl." I thought she was talking to me but she was talking to Zoe. "Do you really want to turn out like your parents? The greatest heros in the world couldn't beat me. What makes you think you can?" Zoe didn't speak, "You're not special."

Zoe wiped the dirt off of her face. Smugging it, even more, she looked- like, a real hero. She had this fighting face. I didn't know but, I really was starting to think that she would win.

I was facing Zoes back so I could tell that she was pulling out the sword my father gave them. "You only get one use." I lost all hope in those seconds. Zoe was a good person. Her curse, curiosity. She wasn't trained with daggers so swords. I knew she would fail. I tried to scream for her to stop. Nothing came out. That was my curse, fear. I tried to stand up again failing to the ground.

The fight started again. Amphitrite dogging all of her moves, "Little girl- you don't really think you could-"

I Got up and ran towards her grabbing the dagger and stabbing her, "Sometimes, you gotta be a little scared, it keeps you from doing stupid shit!"

Amphitrite fell to the ground. Her gold blood rushed out of her. She started to disappear with her blood. "I'll be back! I'll be back!"

I feel to the ground. Thats when the world went black.

A/N: So, the battle is over- yay