Chapter Nineteen

Zoe

I couldn't keep track of all of her moves. I was cut in by Penelope. she took she sworded by stabbing the mean lady, falling to the ground. The blood of Amphitrite, former wife of Posiden went everywhere. Penelope fainted, falling to the ground with a thud. Amphitrite started to disappear, her gold blood going with her.

Penelope layed on the ground. Her leg was still damaged from the rock falling on her. Yet, she still smiled. I walked over to Amelia's body. Jessie was holding her. She was coughing blood. She turned to me, "I-I'm Sorry-"

I smiled, "You shouldn't apologize for being in love."

She smiled, whispering a small goodbye. Yet she was also saying hello. As Amelia breathed her last breath she gave up a tooth full grin. "I can't wait to see Sammy-"

A tear rolled down my cheek. I looked to Piper and Jason. Piper placed her hand on Amelia's cheek, "We know dear, we know."

Penelope started to wake up. Piper, Jason, and Uncle (He won't let me call him anything else) Will went over to her.

I looked at Jessie, "Hey."

"Hi."

"I'm- I'm."

"Don't" he started, "I don't want your pity. Please, Zoe."

I nodded. Jason came over and picked up her- body.. "We're going to start heading back to camp."

Jessie nodded, after a few minutes past we just sat there. I looked at Jessie, his eyes looked like the ocean. His tears made it even more real. I looked at Jessie. And leaned towards his face. He didn't even notice. I kissed when one of his tears fell, replacing his sadness with my love. As he once said to me. He looked up, "What was that for."

"Returning the favor."

He smashed his lips onto mine. I could feel more hot tears streaming down his face. I started to cry. Jessie grabbed his arms placing his head on my chest. He sobbed.

"I-I know." I placed my chin on the back of this head, "I know."

A/N: two more chapters! So, Amelias finally dead, thats nice... not really. I wish I had more of an emotional connection. I'm not crying... Should I be crying? Well, I hope you enjoy the next chapter. I'm also sorry these chapters are so short. I feel like they shouldn't be bunched up.