Chapter Twenty One

Penelope Grace

I looked at her grave, then his.

Amelia Grace

2018- 2038

"She never seemed shattered to me; to me.

-She was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she won."

Sammy Zhang

2018- 2038

"Smile with pride she said."

Words weren't enough to describe how amazing Sammy was. I didn't know him that well when we was alive, but I swear, I will know him. His legacy will be remembered, so will Amelia's.

The girl with the green eyes became more than a shadow. The boy that lost his sister became more than his loss. The girl with the sketchbook became more then she could imagine. And the boy who just listened became heard.

My brother- well, he was the boy who became heard. And I? Well, I was the girl who might have to murder the most powerful demi-god of all time- Percus Jackson.

i guess you could say our fight was over, Penelope wobbled as fast as she could away from, uncle Will. "Penelope your leg still isn't healed!"

All she did was raise the middle finger on her right hand. She started to wobble even faster, Will corned her at the dock, before she had a second to think she fell into the lake knocking Kai with her.

"Ah, man," Kai said

Valeria laughed, "Here grab my hand."

Mistake number one my friend... Kai took her hand and pulled her into the lake.

They laughed, "Very funny."

More people jumped in the lake, I still didn't know how to swim so i took a seat dipping my legs in. Jessie took a seat next to me and smiled.

All a sudden I turned to see Penelope gasping for air. I didn't notice she hadn't even come up. Which is a mistake on my part. But, its good. I'm not as guarded as I used to be.

She had something glowing in her hands. She wiped it off handing it to me. It was a shell, on it, it said my name. Zoe Jackson. I opened and I saw images. Of two people, Percy and Annabeth... Jackson. I looked back at the Seven who were chatting, I caught one of their eyes. I stood up and walked to them.

Jason Grace sighed, "I told Percy that a shell would be a horrible gift," he smiled, "I mean, you dont give your only daughter a shell."

Daughter? By the time I started to think about it, Jessie, Val, and Kai joined me.

"What do you mean sir?"

"Stop calling me sir,"

"Yes sir- I mean,"

He rolled his eyes

"I guess your mission isn't over, Zoe Jackson," Chiron said

"What... what do you mean?"

"Well, you still want to find your parents, right?"

I looked around each of the remaining seven gave me a smile, I looked at my friends, they laughed.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, better get ready, this will be a long battle."

"And well, you have the friends to help you," Piper smiled

I finally did it. I finally wasn't the little lonely girl. I didn't need parents to be loved, cause I have a big family right here. I was going to save my parents, I mean I could do it. I was the descendant of the world's most powerful heroes. The ones who beat death itself. I was the daughter of Percy and Annabeth... I was the pretty girl with the pretty eyes. And this, well, this is just the beginning.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this book. i hope you all have learned to love reading this book. I've said the word book more then I needed to. Also, I'm going to add some extra chapters, like maybe some trvia. The reason is so I can get to 20k words :)