I talk about Watchers + Art

Guess who got an iPad babey. Hell yeah!

As does pretty much every Hermitcraft writer, I have Ideas and Thoughts on the Watchers. In my 'canon' I have a rough design for them. As much as I like the kinda Cryptid and Mysterious look a lot of people use, I also enjoy the idea of them looking like players with certain additions. So, that's what I'm going to do personally since I don't see too much of it in the fandom.

All of this is my particular 'canon' so it might not align perfectly with others fics.

Backstory and Premises for the Watchers:
Watchers are Enderbeings who watch over and protect the End. They say that the first Watcher was born from the Void itself in order to defend the End from Players who wished to take it over. Watchers are often created but can also be born. Born Watchers are rare and more powerful than a created Watcher. Watchers are neither evil or good, they tend to do what they see fit to achieve their goals. When a Player becomes a Watcher, they technically become a Mob. Watchers classify as Player-Hybrids, which means that the Council sees them as capable of the mental abilities that Players have, so they don't fall in the same Mob category as Zombies, Wolves, Creepers, etc. Because of this, if a Watcher were to live in the Overworld they would not be attacked or removed by the Council. Nowadays, Watchers are rarely seen as they mostly stay in the Deep End away from Players. They occasionally visit and watch over servers, but tend to only interact with those they deem worthy or dangerous. Watchers live in clans ranging from 10 to 50 members. The Head Watcher is the most powerful member of the clan and gets to decide what the others do or where they go.

Watcher Additions:
When a Player becomes a Watcher, they gain both magic and a couple of physical changes. Number one and the most obvious being wings. Watcher wings look as if they were ripped from the Void (SPACE WINGS). Their wings tend to be huge, and the more stars in a Watcher's wings the more powerful they are. Watchers, like other Enderbeings, have eyes in various shades of purple. Older Watchers sometimes have stars littering their bodies, as if they are slowly becoming part of the Void.
Watcher Magic is powerful and dangerous. They have the ability to create portals, summon weapons made of obsidian, teleport, and summon purple fire and magical blasts. Although they aren't typically aggressive, other Enderbeings tend to live away from the Watchers and try not to interact with them. This makes the Watchers seem even more terrifying and mysterious.

Some Notes:
-Watchers can be any height, weight, skin color, etc. They are basically just Players with special magic and abilities.
-Watchers living in the End tend to wear black and purple (as do most Enderbeings) but those who live in the Overworld can wear anything they want.
-Saying that, most Watchers in the Overworld tend to hide their appearance. It's rare for Watcher Clans to allow them to leave willingly, so most are runaways.
-Grian is the only Hermit who is a Watcher, but not the only MCYT I will write as a Watcher ;) (Hints: 404, The OG Ender-Hybrid, maybe more IDK)

Art Time Babey!
UH forewarning I'm not much of an artist??? This took me hours and I'm still not really happy with it. Hopefully this will help with the general idea of what a Watcher (mostly the wings lol) look like? Also, yes this is Grian, I'm not great at drawing and his hair is hard to draw for me :/

ALSO SORRY IF THE COLORS ARE WEIRD I AM COLORBLIND