chapter 21

yoongi pov:

y/n is asleep right now. me and the boys are talking on the couch right now.

yoongi: we have to tell her our feelings guys

they all look at me shocked. i mean i don't blame them. i just blurted that out.

jungkook: what if she doesn't have feelings back

namjoon: recently she's been showing signs that she does

namjoon nods at me. okay, good i have the leader on my side.

seokjin: i agree. i just think she's insecure about it

jimin: why would she be insecure about it?

namjoon: we could ask her

yoongi: okay.. so we will admit that we like her.. tonight?

the boys nod and we start talking about something else since we hear y/n getting up.

-skip to lunch-

y/n pov:

i woke up and made them breakfast. me and the boys then started watching tv. tomorrow, jimin starts work, so i'm just going to drive him there.

me and taehyung are cuddling and it starts getting closer to lunch.

i decide to just order food, me and seokjin are feeling lazy and i'm not letting namjoon in my kitchen, especially to cook.

jimin: hey y/n.. can we talk to you?

jimin and the boys all look at me. i sit up.

y/n: sure

i start getting nervous. do they want to leave me? did they figure out my feelings and want to reject me?

yoongi: i will be straight up. i have feelings for you

namjoon: me too

seokjin: i do too

jimin: me too

taehyung: same

jungkook: me three

hoseok: me four

i let out a sigh but then realized what they said. they like me?!? holy shit. i look at them with wide eyes.

namjoon: but there more to it y/n..  y/n you are our last mate.. meaning we are all soulmates

i let that sink in.. wow.. so they're are also my soulmates.

y/n: does that mean y'all won't find someone better when you start going in the real world?

they all look at me shocked and hold in a laugh.

jimin: y/n.. we've seen people out there. we saw you a couple months before you picked us up

taehyung: it was love at first sight

seokjin: we then saw the mark on your ankle, our mate mark.

y/n: ohh, i thought that was a birthmark

the boys chuckle at me  and i smile at them.

y/n: i have feelings too.. if you didn't catch on

the boys smile wide at me. the door bell goes off. taehyung stands up and runs to the door. i giggle at him.

wow, we all like each other... well we are all soulmates. what's going to happen now?

a/n
*sorry that i have not been updating. i was with a friend. i will update my other stories when i have time*