chapter 1

Soojung's POV.

"UNNIE!" Sooyong screamed im my ear making me fall off my bed.

"WHAT!" I screamed back. She pointed at the time on her phone.

"Shit." I muttered as I ran into the bathroom. I got ready for my first day of University.

"UNNIE! OPPA IS HERE!" She screamed which made Vixx laugh.

"Ne! Bye." I said as I left the house.

"Hi bestie." Ravi said as he hugged me.

"Hi dork. Hey guys!" I said as I got in the car. Ken drove off and we arrived at Uni 15 minutes later. We went to the attendance office where I was given my timetable. I had the same timetable as them which was a relief. We walked to our class but a girl was standing infront of the door. She was wearing a short skirt and a shirt that was showing too much.

"Hello oppas. Who is she?" She asked while glaring at me. Great, im dead already. I thought.

"Move it Minhee. We're not interested about you so stop flirting with us." N said as he pushed himself into the classroom. I held onto N as the others got into a fight with her and I stood awkwardly infront of 12 hot men. What is this?

"A-am I the only girl in this class?" I whispered into N's ear while back hugging him.

"Unfortunately, yes." He laughed which made me sigh. It was bad enough havng 6 adorkable guys but another 12? I dont think I can cope!

The rest of the members came in and sat at the back and I followed them.

"Why are they staring at me?" I asked Ravi.

"Go and introduce yourself." He said as he pulled me to the front.

"Annyeongsaeyo Park Soojung inmida." I said quietly and walked back to my seat. 5 minutes later, the teacher came in.

"We have a new student starting from today. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeongsaeyo Park Soojung inmida." I bowed and sat back down. Everyone was staring at me so I looked at my desk. Well this is going to be awkward...