chapter 10

Ravi left and the nurse came in.

"Is everything fixed now?"

"Thank you! You're like my sister."

"Its okay. I need to go now. Ill come back as soon as I can."

"Can I come in?" I heard a voice.

"Sooyong, I know its you. Why dont you go back to school?" Sooyong came in and sat next to me.

"You know why I wont go back to school."

"Do you want to go school with me then? I saw how you was looking at Luhan..." I smirked.

"WHAT? NO!"

"Be honest, do you like him?"

"Yes but I doubt he would like me!"

"We'll see..." I called Luhan.

" Soojung! Im glad you called! I need help. I like your sister and I want to confess but I dont know how to!" I heard Sooyong gasp.

"Really? Shes with me right now. She likes you to."

"Sooyong, will you go out with me tonight?"

"Uhh... okay!"

"So, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Sure. See you later."

"I HATE AND LOVE YOU!" Sooyong screamed and went to get ready.

"Knock knock"

"Kai!" I exclaimed and he came in.

"Hi. I miss you. Can you help me with homework?" He asked. I look the paper and hit his head.

"Uh, rude!" I pretended to cry.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean it!" Kai hugged me and I cried.

"Oww.... Kai, let go." I screamed in pain and he noticed blood was coming out of my rib.

"SORRY!" Kai ran out and got a doctor. The doctor told Kai to stay outside. The doctor came in and re-done my stich and put a bandage around it.

"Sir, please restrain yourself from hugging Miss Soojung." Kai nodded and the doctor left

"Sorry."

"Its okay, mistakes happen." I kissed Kai's lips. "The teacher said when you're fully recovered, we're all going to America."

"Did you say America?" He nodded. "YES! I CAN FINALLY EAT MY AUNTIES FOOD! MMM THE TASTE..." I day dreamed.

"Okay?"

"Its the best, I swear. I went with Vixx and they loved it."

"Hey! No fair! I didnt go!"

"Im sorry. I promise to take you." I kissed his cheek.

"You better." He laughed. It was now 6 PM and visiting time was over. The doctor allowed Kai to stay over night. Kai got changed infront of me. He changed his bottoms and took his shirt off. "I bought food." He took out the sushi.

"Thank you oppa." I fed him a piece of sushi and he did the same. We finished the sushi and he cleared it up. I kept staring at his rediculously defined abs.

"Do you like it?" He smirked.

"I-I wasnt l-looking at it." I stuttered.

"You're my girlfriend, theres nothing to be ashamed of." He said as he got into the bed. The bed was a double bed which allowed me to move freely. I moved over and he got in. He wraped his arms around my waist and I could feel his bulge. "Do you feel it?" He asked and I nodded. "Only you make me feel like this. If we wasnt in hospital, you wouldn't be wearing anything."

"Horny are we?" I teased and he sucked on my skin, giving me a hickie.

"I dont want to hurt you." He whispered and placed his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. "At night, I have dreams that we were a happy family. We have to children, a boy and a girl. Sunhyun and Sunhyuk." He said. I turned around so I was facing him.

"Maybe we can." I said as I trailed my finger along his abs. He kissed my lips. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He started running his hands up my back and towards my bra. I pulled away.

"Stop. My ribs are broken and we're in hospital." I said.

"Sorry. I forgot." He awkwardly scratched his head.

"Its okay. Guess what I found out today."

"Is it interesting?" I nodded.

"Luhan and Sooyong have feelings for eachother and they're on a date right now." I said.

"Luhan told me he wanted to confess to someone but I didn't know it was your sister!" Kai exclaimed. We continued talking until midnight.

"Good night my sweetheart." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Good night." I soon fell asleep in his arms.