chapter 4

I woke up and I was in Ravi's room, he was hugging me. I checked the time and it was almost 9:30. I got up and made soup, kimchi, vegetable side dishes and rice. Now all I had to do was wake everyone up. First is N, the hardest.

"N..." I poked him, he didnt budge. "Hakyeon." He didnt move. "YA CHA HAKYEON WAKE UP." I said in his ear. He didnt move a bit. I began to tickle him.

"Ya!" He said as he moved.

"Well maybe you should wake up." I said and I went to wake the others up. All I had to do was shake them. We sat at the table and ate. They looked tired.

"Lets go out today." Hyuk said.

"Where do you want to go?" N asked.

"LETS GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Hyuk shouted.

"Okay."

We got ready. Today was a really sunny day. I wore my pink crop top that covered half of my stomach, shorts with little aztec patterns at the bottom and a pair of black studded trainers. I plaited my hair and put my phones, headphones, purse and sunglasses in my bag. I walked out and Sooyong called me. Oh no!

SJ: "Yes..."

SY: "WHERE ARE YOU!"

SJ: "Im at Ravi oppa's dorm. We're going to the amusement park, do you want to come with us?"

SY: "YAY!"

I ended the call. We got into the car and we drove to my house. Soyong got into the car and Ken drove us to the amusement park. We got in and I ran to a roller coaster. We all got on and Ken sat next to me. The ride started and I could hear N screaming.

"I DONT LIKE THIS!" He screamed which made us laugh.

The ride stopped and I saw a ride I always went on. I ran to that and Sooyong saw. She knew my addiction. They followed me and I got into a teacup... yup its the spinning one. N got into one and Sooyong got on the same one. I could hear them debating whether they should spin or not. The rest of us got into the same one and the ride started. I spun it as fast as I could and everyone else helped. I could see Sooyong spinning and N telling her to stop which made me laugh. I stopped spining since I was getting dizzy. The ride stopped and I stood up to get out but I ended up falling. I managed to compose myself and got out. N decided it was time for a rest but we all ran off, leaving him chasing us. I went to the bumper cars and we all got one each. We sat there waiting and 12 boys came and got into a car. It was them...

"Hi Soojung!" One of them said. I didnt want to be rude so I replied.

The ride started and we all aimed for N... poor N-Jhumma. Someone hit me and it was Kai. I was having too much fun to bother but he kept hitting me, making me go mental. I didnt want to break down infront of everyone so instead I yelled at him.

"YA KIM JONGIN CAN YOU NOT!" I yelled then I covered my mouth. I acted as if it wasnt me but my sister. We look alike and the first day we met Vixx, they couldnt tell us apart. Hopefully this could fool them.

The ride ended and I decided it was time for me to go to them and let them intoduce themselves. Vixx followed me confused.

"Is it just me or are there 2 Soojung's?"

"Im Sooyong, Soojung's younger sister." She said.

"Who yelled at Kai?" One of them asked and I pointed at my sister and stared at her. Sorry. I have to sacrifice you. Forgive me!

"How do you know JongIn?" Another asked.

"We went to the same school when we were younger." She said. They mustn't know that Kai was my ex.

"Im sorry about last time. Could you introduce yourself?" I asked shyly.

"We are Exo. Im Suho."

"Xiumin!"

"Luhan."

"Tao."

"Chen."

"Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol."

".....Kai."

"Kris."

"Lay."

"D.O."

"Sehun."

They said their names. There are a lot of names to remember. I stood there staring at them. Idol material, just like Vixx. I heard someone's stomach which made us laugh. Sehun looked down embarrassed. We went to the food stall and bought food. We all sat down and Kai decided to sit infront of me.

"So, how do you know Vixx?"

"They were at my parents funeral." I said sadly. My parents died in a car crash when I was 10 and Sooyong was 8.

"Sorry." Xiumin hugged me.

We ate our food and we went on some other rides and roller coasters. They decided to go into the haunted house. We were put into pairs by Suho and N. Suho decided it was a good idea to put Kai and I together. He thought we looked 'Cute' , Hakyeon tried to refuse but Suho wasn't taking it. He gave me an apoligetic look. Kai dragged me in and I hit him.

"Dont talk to me." I said and walked ahead. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"I-I miss you." He whispered into my ear. I walked away but he pulled me again. "I-Im sorry for being a jerk. I left you broken and you had to pick up the pieces by yourself. I love you. I was selfish. When you cried after I broke up with you, I felt wrong. I tried calling you but you didn't reply. Im sorry." He confessed.

"Yes. You left me to pick up the pieces and solve everything. You was selfish and you left me for the money of that girl. What you didn't know was that she was a prostitute. You..." I gave up on talking and ran out.

"SOOJUNG!" He shouted.

I left the haunted house, ran up to Ravi and cried. We left before Exo found. We sat in the car and Ravi asked me what happened.

"You dont still like him, do you?" He asked concerned.

"No. I just want to sleep." I yawned before placing my head and falling asleep on Ravi's shoulder.