chapter 16

i woke up and the boys had planned something.

"we're going to have your pre-funeral today." Kris said.

"and you tell me not to talk about death, i see how it is..." i spoke in english.

"aish!" he complained.

"so, were are we having it?"

"here. they're to lazy to go out." Suho pointed at them. "so, shall we start now?" I nodded. i sat on the couch. the first person was Sooyong.

"Um... my sister was a bully to me but I still love her. she was like my mother and she was always there for me when times were hard. I'm really going to miss her." she said and sat down.

"well...Soojung was my childhood bestfriend. I admit I did fall in love with her once." I threw a cushion at him and laughed. "see! abuse! anyways, she's intelegent and she will always be my best friend." Ravi said.

"Even though I know her the least, she was always like a sister to me. something about her makes me want to kiss her but I can't, she has Kai and what a lucky person he is. Soojung is and adorable girl and she doesn't deserve this." Leo said.

"wow! try that's the longest I have ever heard you talk!" I said and he glared at me.

"Soojung can always make me laugh. she's always been there for me and dayumn, she has a really good sense of fashion. I'll miss her. I can never watch one piece again." Ken sat down.

"She has always been there for me..." N couldn't say anything but cry.

"stop being emotional!" a tear rolled down my cheek.

"sorry..." he sat down. Next was Hongbim.

"even though we rarely talk, Soojung was always there for me. I treated here like my own sister even though she had a really bad first impression for being socially awkward." he laughed.

"Soojung always taught me what was right and wrong way better than my hyungs. now that's she's going, I have one thing to say to cancer, fuck you."

"Hey. don't you dare swear." I stared at him.

"sorry."

"you should be." I threw a cushion at him.

"Soojung... I'll miss you. you'll always be my beautiful wife."

"Wife?" I held my hand up and showed them my ring.

"I will never leave you, I'll be a sucessful person when I'm older. when we meet again, wait for me."

this process happened for another 3 hours. everyone said their long speach and we all let tears unconsciously fall down. there were sad ballads and slow dancing involved.

"guys, this is too depressing. let's go out! I want to explore the town." I said and we all got ready and left. we went to the town and there were lots of shops. we decided to eat lunch first.

"I WANT SUSHI!" Chen yelled when he saw the shop. we went in and sat down. We ordered our food.

"So Soojung, where do you want to go first?" Lay asked.

"I don't know. what is there?"

"theres a shopping centre, theatre, market stands and loads more!"

"can we go to the theatre? I have never been there before." I asked and they cheered.

"Yay! Suho won't let us go but now you're with us, he'll let us!" Sehun cheered. our food came and we ate. after eating, we went to the theatre.

~~~

we came out of the theatre and went to the shopping centre. the first shop was Gucci. I went in with Tao since no one would go In with him. Tao kept looking at a Gucci bag. when he wasn't looking, I bought the bag.

"Noons, you bought something?" he asked and I nodded.

"its for you." I gave it to him and he opened it!

"THANK YOU!" He hugged me tightly.

"its okay." I said and we went back to the others.

"noona bought you a bag?" Sehun asked and Tao nodded. I went into a shop with Kai and he found a couple bracelet with an infinity sign.

"you will always be in my heart for infinity." he put the bracelet on me and I kissed him.

"thank you, its beautiful." I looked at the bracelet.

we went into some other shops and bought some more things. it became dark and we all went back. we ordered chicken and we ate it. my heart soon began to hurt. I prayed it wasn't today.

"Soojung, are your okay?" I nodded, I didn't want to sorry them. we finished our food and I had a wash. my heart started to hurt again. I called Kai and he came into my room, looking concerned and worried.

"stay with me." he nodded. my heart was hurting. I started to close my eyes. "Kai... I love you... Goodbye." I fully closed my eyes. goodbye.