chapter 2

Lesson ended and we went to the canteen. We found a space and bought food.

"So how is school so far?" Hongbin asked.

"...Boring and awkward." I said which made them laugh. "YA! They were staring at me! Let alone being the only girl in the class!" I complained and Leo hugged me as if he was sorry for me.

"Oh hi oppas!" I heard a high pitched voice.

"What do you want Minhee?" Ken asked.

"Hmmm. Good question. I want you but this loser needs to leave." She pointed at me. I stood up.

"Did you just call me a loser?" I said loud enough and I caught everyones attention.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I couldnt control myself and I slapped her and some people gasped.

"Did you slap me?" She asked and I nodded. She slapped me and I was about to kick her but Leo stopped me.

"Dont. Shes not worth it." He whispered into my ear while back hugging me. I sat down and she left.

We continued eating thwn we went outside where the rest of the class was standing. They came up to us and I hid behind Hyuk.

"Hi Soojung." A voice said and I recognised it.

"It cant be." I whispered but Hyuk heard.

"What cant be?" He turned around and I shaked my head.

"You can come out, we wont hurt you. You seem extremely close to Vixx." The voice said sarcastically which made a tear fall down my cheek.

Hey, whats wrong?" Ken whispered into my ear.

"N-nothing..." I shaked my head. Various thoughts were running through my head. A flashback appeared.

Flashback

It was a normal day at school and my boyfriend had asked me out on a date after school.

"Yes oppa?" I asked. "You wanted to tell me something."

"I hate you." He said flatly. "I've hated you ever since you became my girlfriend. You're too clingy and you always ask me for things. Im breaking up with you for another girl that I like." He said and I bursted out into tears.

"Oppa!" I said.

"Dont talk to me..." he said and left me crying.

"KAI..." I cried myself to sleep.

End of flashback.