chapter 5

Ravi woke me up. We arrived at their dorm and Leo was cooking food while Hongbin and Hyuk were annoying him by stealing food. He hit them with a spatula which made me laugh.

"Dinner." We heard Leo say and we all ran to the food.

He cooked fried noodles with loads of meat and vegetables. We ate the food then we sat in the living room. The maknaes started playing video games with Sooyong while a sat there thinking about what happened earlier in the haunted house. Should I tell them? After I get ice cream.

"Guys!" I said while taking the ice cream out of the freezer. I walked into the living room and they looked at me.

"I have something to say regarding... Him." I say and they nod. "K-kai misses and loves me..." I said and they stare in horror.

"No........." Ravi said in disbelief. I feed him a spoon of ice cream.

"He breaks up with you and leaves you to pick up the pieces. You then coincidentally meet and he says he misses you." Ken said.

"Do you still like him?" Hyuk asked.

" No...its a one sided thing." I said and my phone rang. It was Kai.

SJ: "hello..."

K: "Soojung.... I miss you. I was a jerk. I promise.... Ill make you love me..." He cried and I hung up.

"Who was it?" Sooyong asked me.

"Kai..."

"This is too emotional. Im tired." Ravi says and we all agree.

In the morning.

I can hear someone making breakfast so I decide to see who it is. Leo stood there mixing something.

"Morning oppa. What are you making?" I ask.

"Morning Soojung. Im making pancakes." He said.

"It smells nice. Should I wake up everyone else?" I ask and he nods. I go and wake everyone else. We all eat then we decided to go shopping for school resources. I got ready that we left to go shopping. When we arrived, it was a small market that sold high quality resources for a low price. Since it was cheap, I bought a load of pens and pencils. Ken took me and Sooyong home since tomorrow was school.

"Soojung." Sooyong said.

"Yes..."

"Do you like Kai?" She asked which made me choke on my water. "Do you?"

"No. I'm over him." I said and she gave me that look. "What? I like Leo." I said to change the subject. I liked him as a brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Wooooow! Really? You really did get over Kai if you like Leo!" She said and skipped out. I started to question myself. Do I like Kai? The deep thinking caused me to black out.

~~~

"SOOJUNG!" Sooyong shouted. "WAKE UP!" She shouted again. Oh how I wanted to strangle her...

"IM UP!"

"Good. There are 12 hot men outside... One of them includes Kai..." She said and I looked outside the window. God. It really is them.

I got ready, packed my bag and left. I saw Vixx behind and I got into their car.

"How did they find out where you live?" Hyuk asked.

"I dont know..." my phone started vibrating. I got a message from Sooyong.

SOOJUNG! We are being kicked out of our house by the council! Where are we going to live? We have to be out by wednesday! Should I start packing my things?

She sent a picture and it was the letter. Where are we going to live? I started panicking.

"Soojung, are you okay?" Ravi asked.

"No. The council is kicking us out! Where are we going to live?" I cried.

"Calm down. You can live with us." Ravi said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you!" I scream. We arrive at school.

"We're here!" Ken said as he helped me out the car. We were 15 minutes early so they decided to show me around the school.

"What do you have today?" Hongbin asked.

"Umm.... I have martial arts, art, English, maths, science and technology." I said.

"Well you're in the same lesson as all of us in english, maths and science. Tao has martial arts, Lay and Hongbin have art and Kai has technology..." N said.

"Okay. My first lesson is martial arts, hopefully I get along with Tao."

"Dont worry." They reasured me and we separated ways.