chapter 8

I woke up and I was sleeping in Luhan's arms. He did stay. I wrote a note and stuck it on his hand. I went downstairs and I saw D.O and Leo cooking.

"Good morning." I said and made a hot chocolate.

"You finished 2 tubs of ice cream." Leo said.

"Luhan had some." I said.

"So thats where Luhan was..."

"What happened last night with Kai..." I whispered into Leo's ear while D.O went to wake everyone up.

"He talked about regret and suicide." Leo said which brang tears to my eyes. "Do you like him?"

"... I dont know anymore. My heart says yes but I say no." I said and hugged him.

"Its okay. You'll figure it out."

"Thank you."

I helped Leo cook breakfast and served it on the table. I went to go and help D.O wake everyone up. I brang a jug of ice cold water and poured it on N.

"AHHH! SOOJUNG YOU ARE DEAD!" N screamed and chased me. I looked my door and woke Luhan up.

"Luhan... wake up." I shaked him he rubbed his eyes and got up. "Morning Luhan. Thank you for last night." I said and hugged him.

"Its okay. You're like a sister to me." He said and we went downstairs.

We ate breakfast then got ready for school. Sooyong came back and kicked us out.

"PACK YOUR THINGS!" I yelled before closing the door. We arrived at school and all the girls were glaring at me.

"Move." I ssid as they stood infront of me.

"Why."

"Dont make me..." I warned.

"Please dont..." Tao said and pulled me into the class room.

"I wasn't going to..." I muttered and sat down. My first lesson was history.

"Today we are going to learn about the 12 elements of history....."

At home room...

"NOONA! SUHO DIDNT BUY ME GUCCI!" Tao cried which made me laugh.

"Oppa! You need to buy Tao his gucci." I said and he nodded.

"AISH! WHY IS LESSON SO HARD!" N complained.

"Calm down Hakyeon." I said and threw a bottle at him. He drank it and layed on the floor.

"Is it your dance teacher?" I asked and he ranted about him.

"HE MADE ME DO PUSH UPS! 500!" He shouted. I started massaging his arms.

"Ahhh......... thats better." He moaned.

"Its not inuendo!" Kris said.

"Im sorry." I took out my sketch book and drew sketches them. I was too engrossed in drawing that I didnt notice Kai next to me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed.

"You was too busy drawing."

"Dont scare me!"

"Sorry."

"What do you want?" I said.

"For you to love me." Am I in love with him? I moved away from him but he followed me. I sat inbetween Leo and Tao.

"Hey! Thats not fair!" He pouted. The memories of him. He really wants me to love him again.

"Its your fault." I said and took some of Leo's food.

"NOONA!" Tao said. I looked at him and he fed me some of his sandwich.

"Mmmm! Thats nice." I said as I munched on the food. They all started feeding me their food.

"Its okay!" I said as I rejected their food and took my food out and ate it.

"Im hungry!" Kai whined. I fed him some of my sushi.

"Thank you. Baby boo..." He said Baby boo.... he always called me that. It sent shivers down my spine.

The bell rung, notifying us it was time for lessons. I made my way to Drama. Luhan, D.O, Kris, Hakyeon and Ken were in my class. This will be fun. we got into groups of 6, avoiding the fan girls and we had to re-create a Dolls House. Somehow, me, ken and N became Voodoo dolls. I was being controlled by Luhan.

"You get a grade A. Well done." The teacher said as she walked to the next group.

"You guys would make really good actors!" I exclaimed.

"Same for you, voodoo doll." Ken joked.

"You are dismissed!" The teacher said and we left for our next lesson, Music.

"Today we will be learning how to compose a song..."

At lunch...

I walked out of class and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me ot the top of the building.

"Well well well, look who we have here!" Minhee said. Two girls grabbed me and tied my arms and legs together. Great.

"Looks like you cant move now." They circled me.

"Kill her. She stole our oppas." Minhee ordered and the girls started attacking me.

"HELP!" I cried. I doubt someone would hear me. I sat im the corner as they kicked me. The last thing I heard were the rooftop doors opening before I fell unconscious...