chapter 12

We sat on chairs and Sooyong sat Infront of us. We put water in our mouths and held it.

"A B C D Oh no... the alphabet got stuck on the D D D D D..." I instantly spat out my water and laughed.

"OMG WHY IS YOUR LAUGH SO CONTAGIOUS?" Kris laughed.

"I-I D-DONT KNOW!" I laughed.

"Well you all failed that round..." Sooyong announced. "NEXT ROUND." We put more water In. "Faster!" She screamed causing me to spit my water out again.

"NOONA!" Tao screamed.

"What!" I said inbetween my laugh.

"Stop laughing and spitting your water out!"

"Okay... SOOYONG!" We swapped places ans played for another hour.

~~~

"LOOK AT THE MESS!" Suho shouted.

"Are you hungry? Im gonna cook." I said trying to avoid cleaning the room, they didnt notice.

"Ne!" I went onto the kitchen and took food out from the fridge. Leo came and helped me.

"AHHH!" I heard Ken scream. "HYUNG! YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

"What happened?" Leo shrugged his shoulders. "Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to comunicate with you when I know you wont reply..." I laughed which made him laugh.

"Rude." He said.

"Hey, its true." I stated and he half nodded.

"Jagi.... is dinner ready yet?" Kai whispered.

"Does it look like it is?"

"Sassy are we?"

"Maybe."

"Uh rude."

"So are you."

"Okay you got me that time."

"Exactly." He kissed my cheek then left.

"You're cute together." Leo said.

"Um... thank you?"

~~~

We ate dinner then I had a wash. The lock was broken so anyone could break in. I had my wash and I started to apply cream on my skin before Kai ran in.

"Shit! Dont scare me!" I covered myself with the towel.

"Sorry, it was urgent." He started to pee. I put my clothes on and started to apply the cream but Kai held my hands.

"You promised me." He pinned me to the wall.

"...not now, later." I put my cream on then went into the living room.

"We're going to have a movie marathon, wanna join us?" Lay asked.

"Sure." I sat on the floor and placed my head so it was resting on the couch. Kai sat next to me.

"What should we watch first?"

"Miracle in cell no.7?" I suggested and they put the film on.

A few minutes later, half of us were in tears including Leo. He was hiding his face behind a cushion. Hakyeon was holding onto Ravi while Ravi was holding onto Ken. Hyuk and Hongbin sat at the corner of the sofa crying. Tao, luhan and Sehun were crying, Lay and Chen were sleeping, Kris was holding back his tears and hiding his face while Chanyeol was eating all the popcorn, occasionally giving me some. Kai placed his head on my lap and I began to play with his hair. I plaited the long parts of his hair and pinned it down with the bobby pins I had In my hair. I smirked. The film ended and Kai sat up.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?" Chanyeol died of laughter. Everyone noticed and they laughed.

"What happened?" I gave him a mirror.

"SOOJUNG YOU BRAT!" He pinched my cheeks. "TAKE IT OUT PLEASE!" He cried.

"Okay. Put another film on first." Chen put Saw on and Kai put his head on my lap. I undid the plaits.

"You're unfair." He whispered.

"How?"

"You always get me."

"AH!" Baekhyun screamed.

"How do I always get you?"

"I always fall for you." He kissed me. He sat up and hugged me.

"Why me? Out of all people?" I asked.

"Something about you... You're special. I was just too blind notice you."

"Shh dont say that." I said and continued watching the film.

~~~

"This is the last film, its late."

"19+" someone suggested.

"We're all 19+ so its legal." Suho put the only film on.

"Wait...since when did you have that?"

"Someone bought it." He eyed Kai who was pretending to sleep.

"Well someone was turned on." I smirked. 2 hours later, we watched the film then we went to our rooms. I went into Kai's room.

"Jagi..." Kai whispered. I pretended to sleep. "Yeobo... I know you're awake." He began to shake me. "My yeobo doesn't love me." he pouted.

"You woke me up." I complained.

"Oh shush. You was pretending." He pecked my cheek.

"No I wasn't! Are you calling me a liar?"

"Maybe?"

"Is that an insult?"

"Maybe."

"Oh no you didnt!" I got on top of him.

"Look whos talking."

"Whatever. Im tired." I started to drift off to sleep.

"Good night jagi."