chapter 11

1 week later...

I was finally discharged from the hospital. I packed my things. Sunhyun came in.

"Im going to miss you. You're the best patient ive ever taken care of, the others were either pedophiles or mental people."

"Thank you. You're the best nurse ive ever known. Heres my number so we can keep contact." I scribbled my phone number on a piece of paper.

"Thanks! You're boyfriend is waiting for you. I need to go now, see you next time." She said before leaving.

At Exo's dorm.

"WELCOME HOME!" Everyone shouted as soon as I walked through the door.

"Thank you!"

"NOONA!" Tao screamed as he ran to me and hugged me.

"Too.... Tight."

"TAO GET OFF HER!" Kai shouted. I started to hit Tao.

"OW!" I gasped for air. "Sorry noona."

"Its okay... YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!"

"SORRY!"

'"Its okay... FOOD." I ran to the kitchen and gave D.O a hug since he was cooking food.

"Oh Soojung! Annyeong." He hugged me and continued to cook.

"Uh guys...I have an announcement to make." Luhan said and lifted his hand up. He was holding Sooyong's hand.

"Break her heart and I'll break your face." I whispered and he went pale.

"Lulu, are you okay?" He nodded in response.

"Your sister is scary..." Luhan whispered and she nodded.

"I can hear you twats!" I said and they ran to Luhan's room.

"Can we stay over?" N asked.

"Sure! We have spare rooms." Suho said.

"FOOD IS READY!" D.O shoured and we all ran to the table. There were loads of food layed across the table.

"Thank you D.O!" We all said before fighting for the food.

2 hours later...

We finished eating and I tried to help tidy the table but they wouldn't let me.

" I dont think so, you're still recovering." Ken pushed me out. Baekhyun pulled my hand and dragged me into the gaming room.

"Can you play with us?" Sehun did aegyo.

"Um... sure!" I sat on the couch and took a game control and started playing. Ravi sat next to me.

"Im taking you out for breakfast like I promised. Dont worry I asked Kai he said it was okay." I nodded.

"NOONA! YOU WON SEHUN!" Tao cheered.

"Sehun always wins, looks like you've beaten him."

"I WASN'T READY!" Sehun whined and I giggled. Kris and chen came in and gave me a present.

"Aww! Thanks guys." I hugged them. It was a teddy holding a sign saying 'get better soon'.

"Jagi... welcome back." Kai gave me a bracelet with lots of little charms.

"Thank you." I pecked his lips.

"Noona! I got you this." Tao gave me a necklace with a hexagon logo which had all their names rngraved at the back.

"Thank you. Your names are separated... are half of you mandarin by some chance?" I asked and Kris, Luhan, Tao and Lay stood up. "Ni hao."

"Im english.... I doubt you are..." Kris spoke in mandarin.

"Oh really? I never knew you learned english... you have a Canadian accent..." I said in english.

"Talented girl." Kris complemented.

"Well... now you can bitch about then." I laughed.

"Let me tell you... never buy TAO GUCCI." He said in english.

"WHO SAID MY NAME AND GUCCI?"

"SUHO!" Kris shouted and I giggled.

"Im bored yeobo." Kai back hugged me.

"Well umm...." We all went to the living room to see what they were doing.

"GUYS LETS PLAY INUENDO BINGO." I shouted.

"Whut?" Most of them said apart from Kris. We smirked.

"Well this is going to be fun." I laughed. We explained the rules and we went to buy water. Let the games begin...